Promoting boat racing any way I can.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promoting boat racing any way I can.

Hi all, I am sure most of you know by now that I have my rig up for sale. While I have come to the realization that I am not physically well enough to survive two days of kneeling bending and twisting I am not leaving boat racing. In fact soon I will be promoting a magazine article I wrote for a leading International, Custom Painting magazine and it is heavy on Hydroplane racing as a sport. There will be names, places and people you all recognize, lots of photographs too. This will play to an audience, many of who will be learning about our sport for the first time. So even though I won't be racing with you all next season, I am still very involved in promoting the great sport of powerboat racing, now and into the future......Stay tuned for information on the magazine and issue you will want to read.....Thanks, Dave Cofone

Originally posted by Dave Cofone View Post
    Hi all, I am sure most of you know by now that I have my rig up for sale. While I have come to the realization that I am not physically well enough to survive two days of kneeling bending and twisting I am not leaving boat racing. In fact soon I will be promoting a magazine article I wrote for a leading International, Custom Painting magazine and it is heavy on Hydroplane racing as a sport. There will be names, places and people you all recognize, lots of photographs too. This will play to an audience, many of who will be learning about our sport for the first time. So even though I won't be racing with you all next season, I am still very involved in promoting the great sport of powerboat racing, now and into the future......Stay tuned for information on the magazine and issue you will want to read.....Thanks, Dave Cofone
    Very cool Dave... Keep it coming, and keep up the good work... Boat racing needs promotion.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Thank you, Dean.....

Comment

Very nice Dave. Thank you.

Comment

go pros on our helmets were a very good way of promoting boat racing, but oh thats right, if you were to hit the water with that small camera tapped to your helmet it might rip your head right off from your body!

Comment

Originally posted by modsquad View Post
            go pros on our helmets were a very good way of promoting boat racing, but oh thats right, if you were to hit the water with that small camera tapped to your helmet it might rip your head right off from your body!
            There are otherways to mount a gopro that are safe though. Attached is one i did at Millville this year...

https://gopro.com/v/Lvd7RVmRRWqk5?fb...8uKBdpPq3RL4iM

Comment

Working...
            X