Franklin PA Driver School May 27, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin PA Driver School May 27, 2019

TRORA will be hosting 2 Driver Schools this year and the first one is coming up quickly. We still have several openings for the Franklin PA Driver School that will take place Monday 5/27 (Memorial Day Monday) after the NE Mod, Stock & J Divisionals.

For anyone that is coming to the Divisionals and has someone on their team that has the itch to give it a try or anyone else that would like a spin in a real racing hydroplane or runabout (yes we have a driver school runabout), your chance is just a click away. We have available a J/A hydro, 20 hydro & a C runabout to cover just about everyone who wants to squeeze the throttle.

Just click the link for more information - https://www.trora.com/driver-school

Brian 10s

Happy to hear there is finally a driver school runabout! Can people who already race hydros drive the schools runabout? I have plenty of people that approach me and ask me if they can drive one of mine. I think it would be a great option to open up the runabout to the new racers we have acquired so they can take off the training wheels! Just something to kick around and consider.
    Ryan Brewster 57-S

Comment

Still time to sign up for the Drivers School but that clock is ticking. If you have any interest, don't wait - sign up today
      Brian 10s

Comment

Last call on the school. We need all applications back this week.
        Brian 10s

Comment

Working...
        X