Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian10s
    replied
    Last call on the school. We need all applications back this week.

Leave a comment:

• Brian10s
    replied
    Still time to sign up for the Drivers School but that clock is ticking. If you have any interest, don't wait - sign up today

Leave a comment:

• ryanbrew57s
    replied
    Happy to hear there is finally a driver school runabout! Can people who already race hydros drive the schools runabout? I have plenty of people that approach me and ask me if they can drive one of mine. I think it would be a great option to open up the runabout to the new racers we have acquired so they can take off the training wheels! Just something to kick around and consider.

Leave a comment:

• Brian10s
    started a topic Franklin PA Driver School May 27, 2019

Franklin PA Driver School May 27, 2019

TRORA will be hosting 2 Driver Schools this year and the first one is coming up quickly. We still have several openings for the Franklin PA Driver School that will take place Monday 5/27 (Memorial Day Monday) after the NE Mod, Stock & J Divisionals.

For anyone that is coming to the Divisionals and has someone on their team that has the itch to give it a try or anyone else that would like a spin in a real racing hydroplane or runabout (yes we have a driver school runabout), your chance is just a click away. We have available a J/A hydro, 20 hydro & a C runabout to cover just about everyone who wants to squeeze the throttle.

Just click the link for more information - https://www.trora.com/driver-school

Working...
X