• Show
Clear All

• Flatiron
    replied
    Come to Millville this weekend and meet some more Great people

Leave a comment:

• ScatCat
    replied
    Thank you to everyone that encouraged me and my marathon boat to come to Jesup. I had a blast. "14-S" and I did fine in CSR, however, we were more than just a bit slow for 25, but I really enjoyed the experience. Was a great introduction to racing. I also met a bunch of great racers, and improved both my starts and my lap times. I look forward to the season! Special thanks to Howie for putting on a great event and helping me with numbers for the boat!

Leave a comment:

• Moon child
    replied
    I have built my boats as big as a CSR and they do just fine. My mold is pulled from a boat that I originally built for CSR.

Leave a comment:

• ScatCat
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, that is the plan. Will be interesting to see how this big boat runs in 25...

• Moon child
    replied
    If you're looking for more seat time, throw the restrictor plate in and run 25SSR as well.

Leave a comment:

• Tim Weber
    replied
    Winter nationals is not the place to try a new boat in a field of 12 with no racing experience. Run what you know and go for a ride and check it out.

Leave a comment:

• ryanbrew57s
    replied
    I agree with Carson on this one Nate, Hop to it! You don't have to drive a flat turner to run short course. Jake Alkema runs his marathon rig in short course from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• crfabbro2F
    replied
    Bring the marathon boat!

Leave a comment:

• ScatCat
    started a topic CSR For Jesup

CSR For Jesup

Hi,

New racer with intentions to race in all the CSR Marathon races this year. I've acquired motor, boat, equipment and prop(s). I've had the opportunity over 6 long test days to learn how to drive my roll-up CSR Marathon boat. Put in over 200 laps (4000' course) and 150+ miles...absolute blast. Once you figure out how to drive it, I love the roll-up.

I'd like to race at Jesup to get race experience, seat time and to decide if I want to race CSR closed course in addition to Marathons. Not sure if this is a "thing," but Howie suggested I try here to find a CSR that someone would allow me to use for the Jesup races. I have everything I need, just need boat.

If anyone has one, can provide help or suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
Working...
X