Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR For Jesup

Hi,

New racer with intentions to race in all the CSR Marathon races this year. I've acquired motor, boat, equipment and prop(s). I've had the opportunity over 6 long test days to learn how to drive my roll-up CSR Marathon boat. Put in over 200 laps (4000' course) and 150+ miles...absolute blast. Once you figure out how to drive it, I love the roll-up.

I'd like to race at Jesup to get race experience, seat time and to decide if I want to race CSR closed course in addition to Marathons. Not sure if this is a "thing," but Howie suggested I try here to find a CSR that someone would allow me to use for the Jesup races. I have everything I need, just need boat.

If anyone has one, can provide help or suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Bring the marathon boat!
    Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

I agree with Carson on this one Nate, Hop to it! You don't have to drive a flat turner to run short course. Jake Alkema runs his marathon rig in short course from time to time.
      Ryan Brewster 57-S

Comment

Winter nationals is not the place to try a new boat in a field of 12 with no racing experience. Run what you know and go for a ride and check it out.
        Tim Weber

Comment

If you're looking for more seat time, throw the restrictor plate in and run 25SSR as well.
          Dave W. Young
          95-D
          "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

• ScatCat
            ScatCat commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, that is the plan. Will be interesting to see how this big boat runs in 25...

I have built my boats as big as a CSR and they do just fine. My mold is pulled from a boat that I originally built for CSR.
          Dave W. Young
          95-D
          "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Thank you to everyone that encouraged me and my marathon boat to come to Jesup. I had a blast. "14-S" and I did fine in CSR, however, we were more than just a bit slow for 25, but I really enjoyed the experience. Was a great introduction to racing. I also met a bunch of great racers, and improved both my starts and my lap times. I look forward to the season! Special thanks to Howie for putting on a great event and helping me with numbers for the boat!

Comment

Come to Millville this weekend and meet some more Great people

Comment

Working...
              X