Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wakefield 2019 Nationals Stocks and J Classes and few other added classes July 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We apologize for the confusion on making reservations for The Eddy Park Campground. They will start taking reservation on February 19th. Sue Anderson is the City Clerk and the one that takes the reservations. The number to call her is 906-229-5131. You will be asked for the extension, and that is 1002. But please, do not call until February 19th. -

If they run out of sites in the campground, they will have an overflow area for self-contained camping. It will be in the same area as the past at the corner of Chicago Mine Rd and Lake Shore Dr. on Lake Shore Dr which is located on the South West corner of the lake, just West of the VFW Post. They have a restroom there, but you will need to go over to the campgrounds for showers.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

• Jason Diamond
      Jason Diamond commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there contact information for lodging other than the camp ground?

• Big Don
      Big Don commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes there is...

Indian Head Lodge 800-346-3426

We plan to be at usts race, but we would come to the stock Natl. If we could run the D Stock class on Wed. or Thursday.

Comment

Two past C Hydro National Champs getting a little resting in from todays testing at Wakefield.

Comment

bumpy bumpy getting closer!!!!

Comment

Our understanding is the camp grounds filled up very quickly, and there was some confusion on the overflow site. I have talked to the City and this overflow situation has been corrected.

If you still need to book something for self-contained camping you can reach out to the city and they will make the reservation for the overflow site. There is a cost of 15.00 a night.

The overflow location has changed from what we originally thought. They will be allowing us to put motor homes on the north side of the road by the park/pits. If you have been there before that is by the ball diamond/tennis courts.

(906)229-5131 ext.1002 Ask for Susan
          "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Getting closer!!!

Comment

Working...
            X