Clear All

• Joe Johnson Terry Ziemer

Ed C Hairman Lawfirm N.ot
    Ms. Sue Happy, asq.

To:
    Joe Johnson and Terry Ziemer, et al

From;
    Terry Payn, at ol

Be it known, that I am the Attourniqet for Terry Payn, hereinto called TP (middle initial Charman),

Dear Joe J and Terry Z, hereinto referred to as Bad Influences.

My client, TP just read his issue of Propeller magazine and discovered a picture that was submitted by your [Good Example Lifestyle movement.
    The picture was of my client, TP, kissing his wife.

He would ask that you decease and exist from posting such pictures in the future.
    My client says that this will injure his 38 year marriage, as well as the reputations and home lives of millions of boat racers who wish to remain uncaring and ungrateful Chauvinist Pigs to the women of their lives. Once seeing this picture, all wives will expect such treatment.
    Although you, as Bad Influences, go around the races holding hands and kissing and being, happy, my client, TP at ol, says that he has not stayed married for that long by kissing his wife. He has worked hard to keep his marriage intact by buying her special presents such as and not limited to:

New race engines for Christmas
    Race Boats for anniversaries
    Shotguns and rifles for her birthday.

Furthermore, .
    My client insists that such a picture could only have been taken because of extenuating cir***stances, not limited to the following: (in his words)

Joe J was pulling my arm
    Terry Z was pulling my leg
    I had just spent a couple of hours at the Stahl trailer, and clearly had a clouded mind
    My wife had “VRP” written on her lips and I mistook her for a new race engine.

Please take notice, that said injury to Boat Racers’ reputations can be manifested and resolved by:

Terry Z taking one picture of:
    Joe Johnson:
    Wearing Curt Hellstens high heels,
    and JP Jedwabney’s dress
    and holding TP’s camo purse,
    ...while kissing Steve Litzell…

You are further advised that we shall hold you responsible for all actual and consequential damages arising from your breach.

From Secretary:
    Ima Kiddin

Merry Christmas to All of Our Wonderful Boat Racing Wives!!!!!

Originally posted by YankeeRacing
    Ed C Hairman Lawfirm N.ot
    Ms. Sue Happy, asq.

To:
    Joe Johnson and Terry Ziemer, et al

From;
    Terry Payn, at ol

Be it known, that I am the Attourniqet for Terry Payn, hereinto called TP (middle initial Charman),

Dear Joe J and Terry Z, hereinto referred to as Bad Influences.

My client, TP just read his issue of Propeller magazine and discovered a picture that was submitted by your [Good Example Lifestyle movement.
    The picture was of my client, TP, kissing his wife.

He would ask that you decease and exist from posting such pictures in the future.
    My client says that this will injure his 38 year marriage, as well as the reputations and home lives of millions of boat racers who wish to remain uncaring and ungrateful Chauvinist Pigs to the women of their lives. Once seeing this picture, all wives will expect such treatment.
    Although you, as Bad Influences, go around the races holding hands and kissing and being, happy, my client, TP at ol, says that he has not stayed married for that long by kissing his wife. He has worked hard to keep his marriage intact by buying her special presents such as and not limited to:

New race engines for Christmas
    Race Boats for anniversaries
    Shotguns and rifles for her birthday.

Furthermore, .
    My client insists that such a picture could only have been taken because of extenuating cir***stances, not limited to the following: (in his words)

Joe J was pulling my arm
    Terry Z was pulling my leg
    I had just spent a couple of hours at the Stahl trailer, and clearly had a clouded mind
    My wife had “VRP” written on her lips and I mistook her for a new race engine.

Please take notice, that said injury to Boat Racers’ reputations can be manifested and resolved by:

Terry Z taking one picture of:
    Joe Johnson:
    Wearing Curt Hellstens high heels,
    and JP Jedwabney’s dress
    and holding TP’s camo purse,
    ...while kissing Steve Litzell…

You are further advised that we shall hold you responsible for all actual and consequential damages arising from your breach.

From Secretary:
    Ima Kiddin

Merry Christmas to All of Our Wonderful Boat Racing Wives!!!!!
    YEA WHAT EVER HE SAID< MR TOO

Comment

Originally posted by Steve77t
      YEA WHAT EVER HE SAID< MR TOO
      Hey Steve, How is Jack doing tonight?
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

For those of you on this message board who have not yet see the "Supposed Bad Influence" picture, here it is.

As to the resolutions:

Curt's high heals, no problem.
        JP's dress, possibly after an extended stay in the front of Fuchslin's trailer.
        Kissing Litzell, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I need a laywer, anybody know of one that frequents this board?

JJ
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Joe J
          For those of you on this message board who have not yet see the "Supposed Bad Influence" picture, here it is.

As to the resolutions:

Curt's high heals, no problem.
          JP's dress, possibly after an extended stay in the front of Fuchslin's trailer.
          Kissing Litzell, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I need a laywer, anybody know of one that frequents this board?

JJ
          Howdy let introduce myself as one of the partners in the Honorable
          partners in the law firm of Dewy, Cheatem and how
          Merry Christmas

Comment

Hell, since I already have an account with you, I may as well keep you on reatiner as mine and my wife's barrister, (hopefully I spelled this right, I cannot find my REDNECK dictionary).

Joe

Originally posted by Steve77t
            Howdy let introduce myself as one of the partners in the Honorable
            partners in the law firm of Dewy, Cheatem and how
            Merry Christmas

Comment

77t

When did you go to your new law firm, you used to be with Duck, Dodge, and Hide?

Merry Christmas Steve, say hello to Connie.

Ray

Comment

Working...
              X