Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

400 Mod Hydro at Winter Nationals in Jesup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be a good experiment to try the 25XS with the same restrictions as in the runabout in the 350 class in the 400 mod. Class. It has 25 cubic inches. I raced both motor in the 90s. Without the restrictions the Merc would dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by DrRick34-0 View Post
      Trying to revive the 400 Mod Hydro Class this year. We will have 1-2 and have heard of 2 others coming. If you have one or are thinking/wondering if there will be a class, we will have enough. Now we just need to get 6-7 on the water. See you all in a week or so.
      Rick Miller
      drrm340@me.com
      Rick, try driving slower?

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro doc View Post
        It might be a good experiment to try the 25XS with the same restrictions as in the runabout in the 350 class in the 400 mod. Class. It has 25 cubic inches. I raced both motor in the 90s. Without the restrictions the Merc would dominate.
        Year or two ago at Franklin, PA. Rob Dixon ran a 25XS with us in 25 MOD....EERRrrrr.... 400MODH ?......EEERRrrr whatever....Not sure if as a 3rd rig or prototype but he left the field a 1/2 lap behind.....

2003 or 2004.......Hey maybe 2005 at Ocoee, Fl. a third rig was needed for BMH.....EERRRrrrr.... 350ccMODH.....Whatever....... I was asked to run my 25XS with them (Billy Alan, Shawn Cavanah)...... First flight I nailed the start...... Led for 2 laps with Billy passing on last lap, last turn...Shawn on my outside chine.........
        Lotta nervous looks when we started the second flight....... I got a terrible start.

At that time my 25SSH (Aultralite hull) I would guess, was in dah top 10 in the class?

Wanna see some nervous beads of sweat at a drivers meet'n ?....... Ask if a 25SSH rig wants to run BMH or 25MOD or even CMH to get a class on the water....."Or do Y'all just wan'na stand on the beach / do turn boats all day"........

.I have asked to run a prototype (No points) a few times myself to get a class on the water and may do so this year so don't wan'na step on that toe.....It might turn and kick'ya in da butt while handing ya the turn boat sign up clip board !.

"..............Just saying"
        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 04-23-2016, 06:06 AM.
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Winter Nationals? Are we not in the Spring!

Comment

Working...
          X