X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See the latest post by Jeff Brewster.
    https://hydroracer.net/forums/forum/m...mato-in-302ssh

Comment

With all due respect and appreciation of the work that SORC has done with the 302SSH class , I have to disagree with the decision to run both the 302 and 321 in the class for 2016. I feel that this goes against the original one class ,one engine intent of this class in 2013 . I'm sure if you asked the people that ran the 321 for comparison last season , they would choose the 321 over the 302 ( they definately have different characteristics ) . I agree with Deans earlier post that converting the existing sealed 302's to the 321 specs would have been a better decision ,although I don't know the practicality of doing this. In closing , I hope that there wont be any performance difference between these two motors and the guys that originally invested in this class have to make the decision to upgrade to the 321 . Maybe it's time to hang out with the old fat guys in Corvettes at cars and coffee on Sunday mornings .

Comment

It is easy to disagree when you don't have all of the facts. This issue was discussed at length with the committee and the commission. If you feel you are at a disadvantage at any point this season, we can help you with an upgrade kit for less than 500.00 including shipping. In my opinion, you will get bored easily hanging out with the old fat guys!
        http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

• csh12M
          csh12M commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you enlighten us - if the upgrade kit is less that $500 (which is what I said a few months ago) then why not upgrade the 302's? What are we missing here?

Buying a new 321 will be a lot cheaper that hanging out with the fat guys who have '63 split window coupes..
        My fat buddy has a '63 roadster and it is totally restored!!..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ And it is just a roadster.

Comment

Working...
        X