No announcement yet.

Arltralite 2.5L inboard hydroplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hydro beside the sponson is an FEH. for a couple of boats in the same speed range, there sure is quite a size difference

Comment

Originally posted by arltralite
      The hydro beside the sponson is an FEH. for a couple of boats in the same speed range, there sure is quite a size difference
      ah, another LA bound boat huh!!!!!!
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Mold Material

Matt,

What do you build your molds out of ? Actually meaning the plug.

Dave
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

some more pics of the progress.

Dave, it depends, usually medium density fiber board (mdf)

Comment

awesome

Awesome work Matt

Comment

I forgot to mention that this boat is for sale.

Comment

the capsule is glued in now. Pictures with and without the canopy

Comment

Very Cool!!!
                  Joe Silvestri
                  CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                  JH/JR

Comment

Matt, The 2.5L looks awsome. Keep us posted.

Lights
                    Mark
                    G-11
                    125H
                    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Looks great Matt, nice work. Is David's FE boat ready yet?

Comment

Matt, once again awesome looking boat. It would look great in our driveway with a T motor

Comment

I drilled the hole for the shaft today, made the seat and glued the dash in.

Wondering what I drilled the hole with. Its a 2" holesaw cut in half and welded to a 4' long tube. One of the pictures shows the piece that came out of the hole saw.

Wondering what the white cloth on the seat and dash is. It is nylon that gets peeled off after the glue is dry, saves alot of sanding.

Comment

Originally posted by arltralite
                            the capsule is glued in now. Pictures with and without the canopy
                            Great work Matt, what type of boat is that sitting on floor right next to the Inboard.
                            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

worked on the sponson decks a little today

Comment

Matt,
                                Watched Billy at the Loch in the 125 rig. It looked perfect coming out of corners and the way it lifted/popped for the straights!!

Thinking this would make a good rig to carry my 25MOD (now on short Bayer tower) ,C-MOD MERC(short tower), and maybe my 202D/OSY-400........I'm still 195lbs.

Will get to test my C-MOD Merc on Fitz's-- B+H rig that Charlie Fry bought last year, ----at Ford City.

Molded boat worked well with 25MOD in C-MOD Monday (with the (Billy) HUTCH wheel) as long as I was out front in good water. As soon as a couple Yamatos got around me (on second lap), the trenches they leave got interesting/exciting in this rig

Have done some testing with the molded boat and the closed-up 22 OMC for BSH and got to run it at May-Franklin race and it worked very well --61-62mph.(stayed on Mike Thierfelders outside chime for 3-laps ).

what do ya Think--------------A?

19P
                                Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 09-16-2005, 02:05 AM.
                                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                                X