who [whom], what and where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wings

Andrew; -the only exception to that rule is the optional steering rudder allowed in FEH. I am surprised no one has run one, given the brutal torque-steer of those rigs, and that many run transom fins now. Entrop's R-14[?] ran one, but it was a 'kilo' boat.
    We did see an adjustable [vs: 'controlled'] front wing/scoop on Charlie Frys
    [TRORA] 25XS rig a few years back; -Sydenham , 2001, maybe? It was set to push down. I think Charlie said they were best left on World of Outlaw sprint cars!
    Brian Hendrick, #66 F
    "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Boat specifications

The mod rules state that hydros in the division are free from restrictions so you can do different stuff that isn't allowed in stock or pro even besides the rudder on FEH. That ruling came about after Tim Kurz tried one out. I don't remember the deatials of what he found and hasn't race much at all since I started 10 years ago. Maybe some of the Detroit guys can fill us in.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by bh/
        Andrew; -the only exception to that rule is the optional steering rudder allowed in FEH. I am surprised no one has run one, given the brutal torque-steer of those rigs, and that many run transom fins now. Entrop's R-14[?] ran one, but it was a 'kilo' boat.
        Entrop had at least 4 different prop riding boats. At least 2 kilo boats and 2 very similar round course boats.

Comment

Working...
        X