No announcement yet.

Future of D stock hydro/runaboat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price is $6995. That gets you a brand new RAM50 Race Engine Package which includes steering bars, fuel line, stainless mount bolts, owners manual, and a handy little toolkit like you get when you buy a Lexus. All I need is a negotiable instrument like a cleared check, cash, money order, or credit card (mc, visa, disc). For $7450you can have a "Turnkey Package" which consists of a keyswitch, wiring, cowl-enclosed battery, new starter, and solenoid. If you were at Whitney Point (Nats) last year you saw the one I had on display. It was a riot watching people go over to the engine and turn the key switch and jump thru their - - - when the engine spun over. I shoulda had it primed

Alex
    Richmond Aero Marine
    207-737-4570
    ram95@myfairpoint.net
    Last edited by ram95; 04-18-2014, 05:26 PM. Reason: We originally typed FOB Richmond. If we have to crate the engine there is a $275 charge for the crate & the crating. Should you choose to return the crate, postage paid, we will refund you $150

Comment

ya...that was pretty cool....sell any tohatsu tickets at winternationals?

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
        Since we're talking D hydro's.... Do any of you know who just won the Winter Nationals in D Stock Hydro down in Jesup GA this past Friday? Let me help. AUSTIN VANOVER !!! The fact that he did it driving "12A the Mad Russian", one of my RAM50 powered O'Connor boats..for the first time, causes me to have an emotional moment. I've experienced some highlights in my 70 years, but I will tell you that this event was the latest and greatest.

Rock on Austin... Rock on!!!!
        Alex
        "the Mad Russian"
        SWEET!!!!....... Luv dat RIG!!

Signing papers on house sale in July ALEX........Hope ya still have it for me.........at LOCK HAVEN to ......TAKE HOME !!
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

• ram95
          ram95 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bring that cash! It's faster this year. Bob O'Connor Jr flattened the bottom. See ya there, podner!
          Alex
      Working...
      X