APBA Marketing strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raceright View Post
    At this time YEP you can't do better. You have a club with no money GET IT THATS THE POINT.

Liberals only see negatively I was not sure if comments about me and Dave was cracking wise or for real so I dealt with it Positively.

I was asked to work at HQ not in Detroit and there is not enough money anyway.

Move HQ to Watkins Glen and pay me what I would ask --again not enough Money.
    Thanks for clearing that all up, now I FULLY UNDERSTAND

"You have a club with no money",, well I guess the point of my starting this thread was to possibly open some eyes to the fact that maybe More Members = More MONEY ? No??, just ask Nobama, more peps in da health care= cheaper and better coverage,, LOL....... Ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by 25xs seeya! View Post
      Thanks for clearing that all up, now I FULLY UNDERSTAND

"You have a club with no money",, well I guess the point of my starting this thread was to possibly open some eyes to the fact that maybe More Members = More MONEY ? No??, just ask Nobama, more peps in da health care= cheaper and better coverage,, LOL....... Ya think?
      Ah more members--well if anyone knew how to have the APBA membership grow they would have. a 20% growth per year would be great I do not know but I think we loose about 5 to 10 % per year..
      We do not have the ability to do better than that and many are trying very hard to stop the bleeding.

Comment

Aa

Originally posted by adamallen View Post
        APBA has done this type of marketing in past years. Most recently at the end of 2013 anyone not a member the previous 2 racing seasons were sent a letter and email. Anyone over 2 years were sent an email.

Contrary to the belief of a select few the APBA office works very hard all year round. The membership is 3k and they are 4 people. And the amount of nonsense they get bombarded with is really something. I wish everyone could spend a day in that office. Pat and Dave once again I can't figure out how a couple of smart guys like yourself aren't running this org.

AA
        Adam,

For the record, I have never received an eltronic communication, or paper circulated piece of APBA information, marketing, or survey since I did not renew my membership. I am not asking for this to happen, i am simply stating fact. I thought the OP had a great idea, that was the point. Looks like I am not alone in the fact that I have not received anything since not renewing. The only way I stay in the know, is to read this website, or talk to the many friends I have across the U.S. and beyond on the future of things.

Best of luck to you Adam. Just make sure of the facts before posting.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

So,,,, nobody has asked if they were to receive info from APBA, would they be swayed to return or at least pay to get Propeller mag? Well I think my answer is a surprising YES!,, with a little nudge and monthly reminder they would have got some money from me over the last few years.
          People are generally lazy, myself included, I also have a tendency to kind feel like if they don't care,, I don't care, but that's a poor attitude ! -- there missing some Boat Cash! Lol

Todd

Comment

Working...
          X