From APBA headlines - Sidewinder teams with Jesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apachemax View Post
    The one that was assembled and never tested? Who knew it was for sale?

Add:As far as i know it was never tested.
    The one that has the incorrectly-finished crankshaft in it that has an untested "fix" installed on it to correct the error.

No one expects a new engine to be tested. Just the part designs.
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Maybe...

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
      The one that has the incorrectly-finished crankshaft in it that has an untested "fix" installed on it to correct the error.

No one expects a new engine to be tested. Just the part designs.
      Maybe the engine design is the problem and not the parts?

Comment

Norm you are prob correct, I am somewhat of a new guy, only raced mod OB for 23 years now, and sarcastic as it may seem, most people out there have a decade on me. BTW, I did however race APBAstock 1 time a few years ago at the Nationals in Michigan U.P. back up C-stock rig and could only manage a 3rd in the finals. I have no interest in stock OB, but, I really do hope that Jesel can take it to the next level for you guys. They are a pleasure to do business with. (My shop spends a fortune with them every year) Just don't alienate the "very" small group that has any interest in stock kneelers, regardless of their club of choice.....BTW I met a Jesel rep today and told him that the Sidewinder project was a really cool deal, and only provided positive information. (BTW, I DID NOT say a word about visiting this site (sorry, blue sky) I sure didn't want them to see all the *****ing and in-fighting) Good Luck Sidewinder & SO!! Out, Bryan

Comment

Working...
        X