No announcement yet.

2014 Mod Winter nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoke to Bob (he is very sore today and did go see the MD after taking a little higher ride than he wanted yesterday)

We can move both races back a week, so the WinterNationals would be April 11/12/13
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

hey Howie give me a shout would like to update you from the region 5 meeting and some other possible thingsin the future we can discussed

Comment

any winter/ nats race dates confirmed,or races before or after,
        need to pic vacation,thanks

Comment

WinterNationals in Jesup, GA for SO & MOD - April 11/12/13 **pending Commission approvals

Race in FLA the weekend prior, hoping for it to be a record course. SO, MOD, PRO, & J - April 5/6
          444-B now 4-F
          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Where Do You Fly In?

What airport do you fly into for this race?

Comment

Airport

Jacksonville is closest and Atlanta is an option with a 4 hour drive. There is also an airport in Brunswick,GA that is very close. Not sure about flight options.

Originally posted by Ron Hill View Post
              What airport do you fly into for this race?
              David Weaver

Comment

Airports near 2014 Nat's

Savannah would likely be less expensive than Brunswick and about an hour from the race.

Atlanta would be the cheapest airfare, and 4-1/2 to 5hr drive to the race site.

Jacksonville would also be an easy drive since you would leave the airport and drive away from the city. The airport is North of town toward the race site.

Jesup, GA is a rural papermill centered town so let's cross our fingers that the race does not coincide with a plant shutdown which would fill the local hotels with out of town maintenance workers...

Comment

April 11-12-13, 2014???

2,400 miles from California...Something to consider, though!

Comment

2,400 miles from California...Something to consider, though!

2900 miles from the Seattle, Wa area and we are seriously thinking about it also....
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Dave Bryan and I

Dave Bryan won the 1982 C Runabout Nationals in a DeSilva. Ralph DeSilva lives in Georgia. We've talked about visiting Ralph. This might work, I could bring Marlee Hill 20 SS Hydro. She could fly in. Just thinking!

We may have The Havasu Classic in April, a 250 Mile Enduro....can't do everything!

Comment

Oyster Shack

Dave Bryan won the 1982 C Runabout Nationals in a DeSilva. Ralph DeSilva lives in Georgia. We've talked about visiting Ralph. This might work, I could bring Marlee Hill 20 SS Hydro. She could fly in. Just thinking!

We may have The Havasu Classic in April, a 250 Mile Enduro....can't do everything!

Ron
                        If you come you can treat us all to a night at the "Oyster Shack'. Good times!!

Team America

Comment

How Much Does That Cost?

I'm more of a "MUSCLE" man than an Oyster man..

Comment

Go with it

I'm more of a "MUSCLE" man than an Oyster man..
                            Ron........

No 'MUSCLE' foods down this way. Oysters and cold beer is the name of the game at Jesup!

You will think you are on another planet down here! In a good way!

Comment

Working...
                            X