2014 Mod Winter nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Mod Winter nationals

Does anyone have info on the 2014 mod winter nationals,date and location? Thanks

Winter Nationals

We are planning to host the 2014 Stock and Mod Winter Nationals at Jesup GA Region 5.

Comment

Seems it would take a bit of saving, but attending the winter nationals would be something id like to do.
      How long is the winternationals generally? BSR/250ccR usually in attendance?
      Thanks for the info
      Sorry for the hijack (sortof)

Comment

Has a date, or month been set?

Comment

No

Originally posted by Bruce Hansen View Post
          Has a date, or month been set?
          Bruce............at Tabor City this coming weekend CVRA along with the Florida folks will be discussing the date. I am sure Bob Dunlap will announce it next week after the Tabor City Race.

Comment

Matt thanks for the update. Suggestion, with the Mod Winter Nationals moving to the Jessup, GA site would CVRA consider a Tabor City, NC race on the previous or following weekend? Scheduling it the weekend before or after would create an attractive package for the "snowbirds" to make the trip for two racing weekends. Similar to the "Grapefruit Circuit" of the 70's and 80's.

Announcing the events as far in advance as possible (hopefully after your Halloween event) would allow better attendance.

Comment

Tabor City..........

Originally posted by Bruce Hansen View Post
              Matt thanks for the update. Suggestion, with the Mod Winter Nationals moving to the Jessup, GA site would CVRA consider a Tabor City, NC race on the previous or following weekend? Scheduling it the weekend before or after would create an attractive package for the "snowbirds" to make the trip for two racing weekends. Similar to the "Grapefruit Circuit" of the 70's and 80's.
              Announcing the events as far in advance as possible (hopefully after your Halloween event) would allow better attendance.

Bruce.......i am sure Abby and Bob are following this thread. They can chim in here but we (CVRA-Florida Clubs) try to keep the spring Tabor City race and Jesup as far apart as possible due to the 'burn out' factor on the club and drivers.

Our Region is very geographically large and many of us have 8-10 hours to drive within Region so we try to space our races out!

Just sayin.

Matt

Comment

looks like we'll be knowing very soon,will be fun to go watch and learn.Newbie sit on side line and take it all in.

Comment

anything on stock winter nationals like bruce sead it would be great to have consecutive weekends i may come

Comment

Bob Dunlap, do you anticipate running any stock classes at the Jesup Mod Winter Nationals? Will plan to make the trip if CSH were to be run and will also run the 500cc MH. Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
                      Bob Dunlap, do you anticipate running any stock classes at the Jesup Mod Winter Nationals? Will plan to make the trip if CSH were to be run and will also run the 500cc MH. Jack
                      See post No. 2 above... (the answer is "yes")

Comment

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Must have been having a senior moment which is happening more and more often. Duh! Good news! Jack

Comment

SO & MO WinterNationals are being planned for April 18/19/20, 2014 in Jesup, GA

**The WinterNationals are pending commission approval.

We are also in negotiations to have a race the weekend prior in Polk County, FL (Lakeland / Lake Alfred area) we are hoping for it to be a record run.
                          444-B now 4-F
                          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

April 18/19/20

Howie,

According to my 2014 calendar, that is Easter weekend. Is that really your plan?

Mary

PS - I really need to get my own account here.
                            Jeff
                            5-P

Comment

Guess we could tie in an Easter egg hunt with it.
                              Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Working...
                              X