SO Annual Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dean,
    Yeah my dad gave me the news a couple months ago about the Hot Rod career you have engaged in, when he told me I thought it was the best thing that could happen for stock outboard. Minority maybe, but every year I was there I caught myself agreeing with every word you were saying. Maybe you're just too good of a salesman, lol. Ocoee... I go on spring break thrusday night and racing is friday, maybe I could catch a flight thursday night and head down, ive been lookin at expedia lately for cheap flights. Anyone know of any cheap travel agency to hook me up?

Comment

Since the restrictor was pulled from the Merc, does that mean that all previous records set by Yamatos are stricken? And if so, doesn't that also mean we have to start a special column for those records that will be set this year by both Yamato and Merc or do we just erase the old records? Also, for those records that were broke by Yamatos, are they supposed to be re-instated? If I was able to go to the meeting I would have suggested pulling all Yamatos from the 25 class and making the 20 Runabout class with those, and letting the Merc struggle for a while until Hot Rod comes out with the 20ci.

Matt gallagher
      58J
      sigpic

Comment

Winter Nationals

Hey Donnie,
        Thats the end of my spring break, first time ever that i might get to go to a boat race in winter. maybe we could figure out a way for both of us to get boats and motors down there. I also am a huge suporter of the New Hot Rod, can't wait till Dean brings out the new A motor so i can run it in ASR, and beat those old OMC motors that should have been gone 6 years ago.

Chris 8M
        Chris
        8M in BSR or 8 in 45
        "Here’s the thing that makes life so interesting the theory of evolution states that only the strong survives but the theory of competition says just because they are strong doesn’t mean they can’t get their asses kicked don’t surprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle and then suddenly the old saying goes we’ve got ourselves a game...."

Comment

Whats up chris, hows school goin? I got your message when I was at work so i couldn't give you a call back right away. The winter nats is a no go for me, i screwed up and misread the dates of the two. I was gettin all pumped up and looking for a plane ticket and then my dad called and told me that the race was a week ahead of when I thought, big bummer. Talk to you later man.

Comment

Working...
          X