Crystal Lake,NY race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

racing gets serious

....by the time the Crystal Lake Race comes up,the points race is ,for some,really heating up.Races will be managed so that normal heat to heat adjustments can be made...on the judges stand and in the pits.I can't see an up side to back to back heat races with no break except for saving a few minutes.We'll find the time savings somewhere else,Sometimes there are safety issues to take care of between heats...like motors falling off.I need the break lotsa times just to clean out my pants. We welcome input received so far.We'll be rewady for you all come race day. Hunter

Comment

Roflmao !!!!

Originally posted by hunter grimes
      .I need the break lotsa times just to clean out my pants. . Hunter
      Me to !!!! Lockhaven...........
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

crystal lake changes

Update on what our little race committee is leaning towards:early start with no inboard show to deal with,classes with major turn out get earlier spots in program,4 boat minimum each class,consolidation of marginal clsses,one main driver meeting on Sat to commence immediately after registration,(we'll augment computer work with an old fashion sign up board) For a little more pressure and responsability forced on participants you get relief in other areas.We'll have local volunteers to run turn boats so that each boat only needs one racer.Two ambulances on site.No Sat nite dinner so you can enjoy the area with friends as you wish. Feedback to date is appreciated...please keep it coming. Hunter Grimes

Comment

That's too bad, the party is always fun, however perhaps you can organize a BYOB bonfire near where the inboard used to pit. Also I remember 1 year when I was racing inboards in Buffalo, they had a guy show up to cook and serve beef on a sandwich. The hit of beef cooked all day and it was served up at night, I think it was $5.00 a plate and it went over well as an after race pit party.

No matter what we will be there, already marked on the calendar!

Comment

Working...
          X