NBRA nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Thanks

Alan, Thank you for all your tireless efforts in hosting the NBRA races in Centrallia. I know it is a daunting task, but you pull it off so well.

Thanks to all the judges stand workers, patrol boat volunteers, and the city of Centrallia. Lots of old APBA friends showed up to have some fun with us, and race. Was awesome seeing them, thanks for the support !

While my luck was snakbit from the git go, Dad pulled off a threepeat in SEH. Marty Thayer running Burt Hoeffs rig was second, until Burt lost another gearcase to the lake. Better check that engine for some serious vibrations Burt ! Something internal might be off.

A huge thanks goes to Roy Macky (sp) and Josh Harnick for helping me get a new driver into the Novice class. They provided a Novice rig and Lifeline supplied all the kevlar, lifejacket, helmet etc that was needed. Lifeline is an awesome company !! Thanks !! Needless to say Skylar is hooked, and we are in the market for a rig. Congrats to Skylar for his first ever race !!! he did an awesome job against some serious competitors.

Congrats Marty Thayer JR on your second title in a row in E H. You deserve it buddy. It is AWESOME to see all of the Thayers back into racing, awesome family.

What an awesome event, the specators were out in droves, the weather could not have been more perfect for the biggest race of the year !
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Thanks Brain and Dave! It was an awesome weekend. Thanks to Allen Owen and all the volunteers. Congrats Lyle on the 3 peat! Burt I'll send you some lock tight. Hope to see everyone in Jacksonville.

Comment

?????

Old school, Right on Lyle

Comment

Working...
        X