Flying to stock/mod nationals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave,
    Kyle Bahl had 9 brews and I had 5 along the Interstate while we waited for your next LEMON of a rental car to show up. Then the battery went dead on it @ Pocono and after I got a jump from some Asians I drove back so we would make it. Because everthing you touched that week turned to Sheet including your (boat blew out the bottom) and even your Airplane home, and then I named you BLACKCLOUD...lol Then I heard a howl like a wheel bearing or the rear end going away.
    Pocono was GREAT it Rocked. Edwards won and did his backflip right in front of us while Kyle Bahl and Kyle Hannon got great pics. Unforgetable day all the way around. Still cracks me up....POCONOOOOOOOOOOOO Tricky Triangle !!! lol
    Slip

Comment

Pocono

Ya...that was the week from hell! I think I will start another thread about funny national stories...

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
        It was more like an 18 pack between slip and I....LOL

Don't know If i'll make Pocono this year, Pat is flying in on Sunday and probably will have to pick him up. But lookinng at hitting a Cubs game in Chicago Friday and a Pirates game in Pittsburg on Saturday.
        Geeze, could you let me know.........lol I have a vested interest in the shenanigans happening on this trip.

Comment

Working...
        X