No announcement yet.

**** "to load info"...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok to do a screen shot, you use ctrl and PrntScrn together, this captures the images on the screen. Then you go to paint and open a new file and use Ctrl V to paste it. Save the image (same way as you would any file) then email the captured image to teresa@hydroracer.net. I will see what I can do.

No problem with starting the thread but when it isn't a weekend I have access to email pretty much anywhere I am but not necessarily to the site to read threads. The contact HR Web Master just means potentially a faster response or fix to your problem.

I have not been able to duplicate the problem in Chrome, Firefox or IE. So I will really need a screen shot to further diagnosis the problem and fix.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Bill;

Hope you are not using Reynolds Wrap !

John Biagio

Comment

My next suggestion since it isn't a global problem (if it was that would be much easier to troubleshoot and repair) one of you folks that is getting the message try deleting your browser history, cookies and temporary internet files (usually found in your browsers tools). Be sure to empty the cache also as sometimes this error message will get retained in your cache and repeatedly pop up. Also log out of the site and log back in after restarting your computer and tell me if it changes the error message.

Wish I could duplicate the trouble but no matter how I log in as administrator or regular user, I can't duplicate it.

Thanks - Teresa

In internet explorer it is under tools then internet options, on the General Tab see Browsing History and select delete.

On Firefox, tools (menu bar) then Options, (or the settings cog at the bottom of the opening page) then under the history heading there is a clear recent history, select that, then select details and make sure that the first five boxes are selected. Then select everything for a choice and and clear now.

Go to the little icon that looks like three horizontal lines on the right side of the page, select history and then delete all browsing history.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
          Ok to do a screen shot, you use ctrl and PrntScrn together, this captures the images on the screen. Then you go to paint and open a new file and use Ctrl V to paste it. Save the image (same way as you would any file) then email the captured image to teresa@hydroracer.net. I will see what I can do.

No problem with starting the thread but when it isn't a weekend I have access to email pretty much anywhere I am but not necessarily to the site to read threads. The contact HR Web Master just means potentially a faster response or fix to your problem.

I have not been able to duplicate the problem in Chrome, Firefox or IE. So I will really need a screen shot to further diagnosis the problem and fix.

email sent Teresa...
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the email! Now we are a step closer to trying to resolve it. Let me know what you see when you scroll down the main page in the google check out area. What do you see that is missing and marked with a little red "x", anything?

Comment

Thanks for the email! Now we are a step closer to trying to resolve it. Let me know what you see when you scroll down the main page in the google check out area. What do you see that is missing and marked with a little red "x", anything?

no red "x", but there is nothing down there in the donation area I assume you are refering to other than the title and the PayPal, Visa, etc logos...
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

That would be it then! Since I can see info in all browsers it has to be something stuck in the cache of your system since they do from time to time have an issue.

If you log out and log back in (unless you have already tried that) did it fix the problem? If not...

Take a gander at post #18 and see if you clear browsing history, cookies (as they call them) and cache if it loads properly.

What I am not sure of is why it shows on every page you look at since it should only affect the portal page since that is the only place it shows. Another hint that makes me thing is is a cache/cookie issue.

Let me know if that works

Comment

That area should display like this!
                  Attached Files

Comment

That would be it then! Since I can see info in all browsers it has to be something stuck in the cache of your system since they do from time to time have an issue.

If you log out and log back in (unless you have already tried that) did it fix the problem? If not...

Take a gander at post #18 and see if you clear browsing history, cookies (as they call them) and cache if it loads properly.

What I am not sure of is why it shows on every page you look at since it should only affect the portal page since that is the only place it shows. Another hint that makes me thing is is a cache/cookie issue.

Let me know if that works
                    well reluctantly I cleared the browsing history, cache, cookies, etc and the warning has gone away now.................thanks Teresa!!!
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Daren - Sorry, Thank You and glad it is fixed! ~Teresa

Comment

Working...
                      X