No announcement yet.

NBRA in Alexandria, Louisiana (At Tunk's!) May 4th-5th, 2013 ROLL CALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not worried about Braxton holding up, but you Doc, are going to be one tired puppy! It'll work providing no equipment breakdowns. That can kill a run like you are planning. Jack

Comment

NBRA first 2013 race

Looking at what we have signed up so far and most likely some other folks will show up and we will have an outstanding event. D hydro with 14 looks like we will have eliminations in the class. What a great way to start the year!

Alan
      Last edited by OldRacerBU; 04-28-2013, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Updated.
        John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
        Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
        Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
        Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

The Hustler team will not be making the race dang it. I just started a new job for google in KC and getting ready for TJ's wedding. But we will be on track in the near future,everyone have a fun and safe weekend.

Tim

Comment

Aeroliner Racing

Making great progress on getting ready for the great Louisiana event at Kincaid lake. Trailer is almost loaded and have 3 1/2 days to finish the new boat. Letters came in from the sign shop and hopefully the humidity will go down so I can do some finishing. All engine work is completed for now and there loaded in the trailer. We will have my Grand Daughter running novice and possibly my Grandson running A if he feels comfortable doing it. Doc's old 36-O with the Y 102 could run C stock if someone is looking for a ride if there ok driving a purple boat! Sorry Dave. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the start of a great NBRA season. Just hope I don't run out of time to finish what I started.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRacerBU View Post
              Making great progress on getting ready for the great Louisiana event at Kincaid lake. Trailer is almost loaded and have 3 1/2 days to finish the new boat. Letters came in from the sign shop and hopefully the humidity will go down so I can do some finishing. All engine work is completed for now and there loaded in the trailer. We will have my Grand Daughter running novice and possibly my Grandson running A if he feels comfortable doing it. Doc's old 36-O with the Y 102 could run C stock if someone is looking for a ride if there ok driving a purple boat! Sorry Dave. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the start of a great NBRA season. Just hope I don't run out of time to finish what I started.
              We need pictures of the new boat progress??
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

BUMP. It's almost here...

Comment

Tunk's

Looking to next weekend we might have my son Jon also run with the E hydro folks if D works out well in testing. Old white L-7 is now L-71 and the new boat will be L-7 if time permits.

Alan

Comment

trailer loaded

on our trailer;two A runabout , two B runabout, two C mod runabouts, one A hydro, one B hydro, one C hydro and one C mod hydro. I wont tell my neighbors what I do on the weekend....Pull my hair out#

Comment

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
                      on our trailer;two A runabout , two B runabout, two C mod runabouts, one A hydro, one B hydro, one C hydro and one C mod hydro. I wont tell my neighbors what I do on the weekend....Pull my hair out#
                      We need a picture of this mess!!

Comment

OMG Len is gonna look like Ray pullin in
                        Jeff

Comment

Boats are showing up!
                          John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                          Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                          Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                          Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                          Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Getting ready to go to Tunk's

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                            We need a picture of this mess!!
                            We have the new boat loaded in the trailer and were ready to depart for Tunk's in about 2 hours. Think I finished everything but the letters and tack installation. Looks like a great turnout for the first race of the year. Tried to post photos but it did not let me. Will try again later.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by OldRacerBU View Post
                              We have the new boat loaded in the trailer and were ready to depart for Tunk's in about 2 hours. Think I finished everything but the letters and tack installation. Looks like a great turnout for the first race of the year. Tried to post photos but it did not let me. Will try again later.

Alan
                              Alan make sure your pictures are not to big

Comment

Tunks

I wasn't going to make it this weekend, but my son's soccer tourney was cancelled so we will leave in the morning. Going to run E hydro and runabout and D runabout, I think I'm already figured in the counts
                                Keith Kampen

Comment

Working...
                                X