Now that we know the HOC class...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swing and a miss on the sarcasm

I know Tony is a great guy and had nothing to do with the appeal. Ed was accusing someone of ulterior motives in filing the appeal, something having to do with HOC. I was hoping the announcement of the HOC class would shed some light on what the heck Ed was talking about.
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

I knew Tony didnt want any part of the appeal Tony is a great guy and a good driver. We have been friends since we met a few years ago and I respect him in every way but others are a different story.
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Bill I took your post as a jab at Ed. Sorry if I miss understood.
        "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

lets drag this thing out somemore!

To Tony Perman, if I misread your statement, then I am truly sorry for my actions direct at you. It would have been helpful if your statement was clearer. As for whoever did write that statement whether it was Tony Perman, Ed Hearn or somebody else. This and my last statement are for you:

The one great thing about this whole mess is today, tomorrow and till I die I get to be ME. I don’t have to wake up and be you. The fact is no matter what you said, or how many trophies you win, or HOC inductions you or the people around you get, you still get to be you! I hope one day you get to fill that hole inside yourself with happiness and joy, but today and I’m sure many more days in the future, you will be empty inside, a hollow shadow of a man with problems that date back to who knows when and with issues that take a long long time to fix. But this is a blessed day for you are you. I am not a perfect man but my name is Tony Eugene Lombardo and today I can truly say that I am truly happy to be me, and I am thankful for all that are true friends and families that to me. One day I truly hope you find what you are looking for in life.

Again I invite the mystery writer to call me (925) 922-7638 in case you missed it the first time.

My best wishes to you all,
          Tony Lombardo
          Leftcoast racing
          Doubt me, Please Doubt me!

Comment

What a mess, all in the name of a hobby sport.

Captain, this is all your fault

Signed,

Your Pal Troy

Comment

Come on people! Just go out and RACE!!! Leave the Bullsheet and wanna be something, "at home or work" There are plenty of us in the boat racing world and we all know "It isn't about our name in the HEADLINES, IT'S about beating the FASTEST BOAT OUT THERE!! POLITICS and Cry baby"s have no business in a great SPORT/HOBBY Unless you are trying to RUIN IT! Have a great day

Comment

Working...
              X