Kilos accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeycomb/Aaron

Just talked to both Aaron and his mom today....Aaron has been fitted with a back brace and pending results from a final X ray he will be going home Wed. morning! I think he will be pretty sore for a while, but he is going to be fine. Thanx for all of the advice on honeycomb, I know almost nothing about it and need all the advice I can get. Ed Karlesen maybe helping me with this, but he has had some heart issues so not sure at this point. Dave

Comment

dave how is ed doing afte the pacemaker install???

Comment

Ed

Apparently not so well.....don't think he is supposed to drive...but not sure. You should call him.....

Comment

My composite boat has never cracked even after turning Dave's boat into a lumber pile and peeling the left side of Peabody's boat off. I must of got the good composite.

99R

Comment

Thanx

Btw....thanx for all the help fixing my boat when YOU spun out into MY rig and trashed the thing. David

Comment

Use something besides Home Depot door skins and Gorilla glue maybe it would have stayed together.

99R

Comment

Dave,
                I have some tetrigated cross impregnated carbon your more then welcome to use. It's really tough stuff and takes a beating. I've got 3 cross woven perma panels you can use if like for your new boat.

99R

Comment

Just called Emanuel Hospital. Sounds like Aaron is no longer a patient there. That's good news. Hopefully the Salmon's are on their way home!

Comment

Aaron

He was supposed to get discharged today/.....I am sure he is on his way home.

Comment

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Aaron has been recovering well at home. He is finally able to sit up with his back brace for short periods of time and finding walking and standing easier, each day he gets a little better and is looking forward to next season.
                      Last edited by hydromom; 10-25-2011, 03:10 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

It must be hard for an active young man to stay low. Heel fast! Our thoughts and prayers will keep coming
                        Sean Byrne

Comment

Working...
                        X