Pat Augustine took a tumble...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat's speedy recovery

We wish you a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Hope to see you soon this race season. Love to you from Robin and Danielle Kobren race team

Comment

Pat,
      Sorry to hear about your tumble. Maybe I could give you some tumbling lessons?
      Hope your recovery is quick and pain free. Broken ribs and laughter do not mix well. That will be especially hard to avoid with the whole Augustine clan taking care of you.
      Hope to see you up and around at the Constantine race later in the summer.

Be well,
      Brent Simmons

Comment

wow...............

Thanks so much for the outpouring of cards, prayers, and good wishes for a quick recovery. Apparently the guardian angel that looks after crazy boat racers also has an eye out for their families. Things could have been so much worse - but were not. I'm looking forward to getting back to the races and thanking you (my wonderful boat racing family) for all of your encouraging words.
        Pat
        I need not say how great Dave and the rest of my family have been taking care of me, but I will - super job, guys!

Comment

Miss Pat,

We sooooo missed you at Franklin, but we are sooooo glad you are well enough to be home.

If you follow all of Dave's advice, I'm sure you will be up and about in no time. After all, old guys rule!!!

Luv ya,

Jeff and Mary
          Jeff
          5-P

Comment

get well soon

pat
            let me know when you want me to send the choc kahlua cake. i know dave couldnt make it because he couldnt follow the recipe directions. hope you feel better soon.
            your ohio friends
            john and leslie maddrell

Comment

Originally posted by jwmaddrell View Post
              pat
              let me know when you want me to send the choc kahlua cake. i know dave couldnt make it because he couldnt follow the recipe directions. hope you feel better soon.
              your ohio friends
              john and leslie maddrell
              John, he could not make it because one of the ingredients would be dru/// gone.

Ray

Comment

Heal Fast .....

Pat,
                Glad to see your post above, nice to hear your slowly on the mend...
                If Dave gets tired of taking care of ya, give us a call, Austin and I can be there in a flash....
                We missed you at Franklin and are hoping you'll be strong enough or at least it won't hurt as much to make the trip to June Lock Haven.
                Sending lots of hugs and kisses.... xoxoxoxoxo
                Lisa Jennings

Comment

Sorry to hear that you took a tumble. Did your life jacket float you face up? that is important. Get well soon.

Jim Tower
                  Last edited by jtower3941; 06-01-2011, 11:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Pat, let me know if you need to bring two-buck chuck to refill the cabinet

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeann View Post
                      Pat, let me know if you need to bring two-buck chuck to refill the cabinet

Glad to hear you're on the mend.
                      I think it's more like three buck Chuck now. Inflation *sigh*
                      carpetbagger

Comment

And the alcohol tax increase makes it four buck chuck now, but hey

Comment

Hi Pat,

Glad to hear you are doing better! Take care of yourself! We need you back at the races!

Stacy Runne
                          "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Pat, Praying for a speedy recovery for you! We love you!
                            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                            X