Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your great loss. WILD BILL 96-D

Comment

Our Deepest Sympathy to Craig and the Dewald family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

So I have been trying to write this all day and each time I start it saddens me that Nance is no longer with us. I can remember all the times that my family and the Dewalds were doing something together and that Nance was like a second mother to my sister and I. There are many stories I could tell but I would need to write multiple books to do justice. After being out of the racing scene for awhile I would show up to a race once in awhile and always be on the lookout for Nance and the Guy I was named after, and once I did see them I would always go out of my way to say hi and kiss Nance on the cheek which I am going to miss now.

To David, Toots, and Shoe I am sorry for your loss and know that Nance will live on through the memories of all that she was apart of which is a lot considering the whole boat racing family.

Regards
        Craig Furnal
        Youngest Member of the Flyer Raceboat Gang

Comment

A true boat racing gal, wife, and mom to many. Our prayers are with the Dewalds. Lou & Jan Betka

Comment

Our deepest sympathies to all of Nance's family and friends. She will always be with us in our hearts and memories. And someday she will welcome us to that great boat race in heaven.

Jeff and Mary
            Jeff
            5-P

Comment

To the casual observer.....
              Attached Files
              Fast Boats Rock!!

Comment

Thank you Billy for such a beautiful and touching eulogy to Nance. I am happy that we had the privilege to know her. We will always treasure the days that the East Coast drivers camped at our home and yard where we got to know Nance and enjoy her wit and humor. She was always a kind woman who loved her boat race family. She will be sorely missed but our memories will last forever.

Don and MaryEllen

Comment

Condolences to the Dewald family.
                  carpetbagger

Comment

Our condolences

Mr. Dewald and family,

We are so sorry for your loss. Mrs. Dewald was one in a million, she made our family feel very welcome when we came back into boat racing and she will be truely missed by all.

The Wlodarski's
                    Johnny Wlodarski III
                    24J

Comment

Mrs. Dewald

Last year at Lock Haven I was fortunate enough to be able to spend some time with Mrs. Dewald. ( I felt it was appropriate to address her this way.) She had heard about the feast's in our "Tent City" and it made her smile thinking back on all those she had fed over the years. As I made her a cup of hot tea, Pat France and I talked about family, crafts, and of course boatracing. I will never forget when she left our "Tent City" that day, she thanked me for the cup of tea, smiled as sweet as she always did, and stated she was glad that someone else had started feeding the masses once again. It was important to bring everone together at the end of the day of racing. I take this comment to heart and as anyone who has walked by our pit / tenting area, I welcome you with a hug and smile and offer of something to eat. This year, we will continue the tradition with our memories of Mrs. Dewald looking over all of us. To the Dewald Family our thoughts are with you.
                      The Brewsters

Comment

Nance Dewald will be missed. My goal was to be just like her. Unfortunately, no one can fill her shoes. What a wonderful wonderful LADY. Truely the queen of boat racing. Prayers for peace to the Dewald family.
                        Terry Connie Brian Payn
                        Pro Payn Racing

Comment

Craig, Sherry and David
                          So sorry for your loss it is devastating
                          Time to lean on each other for support at this sad time
                          God bless you all
                          Your friend Dave Hoffmann

Comment

flrc

craig and family, i am very sorry for your loss. nat natali

Comment

Thanks for always taking care of us, Nance, and never letting ANY of us get away with ANYTHING. Love you.
                              Attached Files
                              Twisted Sister

Comment

My deepest sympathy to Butch, David and Toots on the loss of your wife and Mom
                                Nance was truly one of the nicest people that I have ever met and will be greatly missed
                                by all who knew her
                                Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X