Janice M Dewald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janice M Dewald

It's with great sadness I post this. Our deepest sympathy to Craig and the entire family.

Janice M. Dewald, 70, of Bern Township, passed away April 1, 2011 in The Reading Hospital and Medical Center.

She was the wife of Craig T. Dewald with whom she recently celebrated 50 fantastic years of marriage. She was the love of his life.

Born in West Reading, she was a daughter of the late Carl and Nellie (Decant) Baer.

Janice enjoyed life with many activities including summer travel to boat races with her family and extended boat racing family, being a part of a long running "high school card club" and as a member and president of the Olivet Boys and Girls Club Ladies Auxiliary.

She was truly a kind, fun person who will always be appreciated as a terrific wife, mother, grandmother, aunt and friend.

In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: David, husband of Maria Dewald, Bern Township and Sherry Dewald, Dauberville. Also surviving are her two grandsons, Jason and Derek.

Services will be private at the convenience of the family. Edward J. Kuhn Funeral Home, Inc., West Reading is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be recorded at www.kuhnfuneralhome.com.

Condolences Craig and Family

I had the opportunity to meet Janice at Whitney Point Nationals, the same race I met Warbs and Team Hawk......

Craig was at her side nearly the whole event except to rework props for me and several others......(trailer hitch+hammer), and ta pull rope for a couple drivers..........

While work'n my 1x1 A-MOD wheel, Craig and I talk'd about how he and Janice did some pics as models/drivers for Mercury at lake-X....very cool/romantic.

Perhaps someday we'll all git a chance to ski behind that rig Craig, with you and Janice pilot'n.....

Regards my friend,
    100N/19P Steve French
    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 04-03-2011, 10:38 PM.
    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Im so sorry to hear of the loss of Janice and my heart goes out to the family. I met Janice when Craig was dating her many years ago. She will be very much missed, rest in peace my sweet friend.
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Craig, I am so sorry to have heard the news of Janice. What a great lady! I just found out a couple of years ago that she made the best macroni and cheese in the world. Janice will be missed by all of us. Jack

Comment

It was a great pleasure to know Mrs Dewald. She was kind, intelligent, funny and loving. Her smile brightened everything and everyone around her; she will be missed but not forgotten. Our condolences to Craig, Dave and the rest of their friends and family

-Sam, Leeann and Irie

Comment

Truly a sad day in boat racing. Nance was a wonderful lady and will be missed. The entire Dewald family is such a big part of the racing family and has given so much to the sport. She will never be forgotten!

Stacy Runne
            "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

craig and family
              was so sorry to learn of nans passing. she was such a class lady and i enjoyed her friendship. she was the first one i made a batch of sugar free oatmeal raisin cookies for. i will miss seeing her at the races. my deepest sympathy to you and your family.
              john maddrell

Comment

This is heartbreaking news.... what a fantastic person she was. She and her family are the very bedrock of what's great about stock outboard racing. The pits will never be as much fun as they once were...

My condolences to the family and to the many people who loved her.

otto
                "....that's one happy tub of beer"

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear of this news. My heart and prayers go out to the entire Dewald family.
                  Jason

Comment

Please, God, to comfort the Dewald family as we offer prayers and condolences.

the Gryskiewicz team, Mark, Jared, Pete

Comment

Craig and family - our hearts are saddened to her of the loss of Janice. ~Teresa and Mike, Thompson Falls, MT

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Craig and family
                        I truly can't put down how sorry I am to hear you lost Janice
                        Mike Thierfelder

Comment

Please, God, to comfort the Dewald family as we offer prayers and condolences.

team 76

Comment

Butch , Sorry for your loss -- such a great lady. Jack and Shawn

Comment

Butch, Dave & Toots,
                              We are very sorry to hear of the passing of Nance. She was always with a smile and a hug. Growing up in this big family of boat racing has made for a great life for me, but for all the positives it has brought, there is a price. The more friends you have, the bigger your family, the more loss you will eventually feel. Such is life.
                              John Runne
                              2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Working...
                              X