No announcement yet.

Sad News from Augustine Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you might not know,but Marg raced ASH and her highest achievement was hitting two fishermen during a race at West Point,VA,when they were 200 yards off the course.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm sitting here at my mom's computer, 70 miles from anywhere. I'm glad I logged on.
      To those of you who haven't yet, please get yourself a will. A good one. This is hard, and does not come with instructions. Grieving is hard enough without the technical stuff.
      We met with a minister today, and had to come up with things for her to say. The only thing I could think of was,"My mom wasn't afraid of ANYTHING"
      Again, thanks for you're thoughts. Ian
      Ian Augustine

Comment

Hang in there Ian the road you are about to travel will be long but the trip will not last forever. I recently traveled the same road after loosing both my mom and dad so I know how you feel. Be strong buddy you’re going to get through it.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Ian

Ian,
          Please accept my sincere prayers for you and your family. Losing someone, no matter the expectation is never easy. Know this, your Mom is still alive and is as viable as she was when she left the earthly bounds she had on her. Now she is free of pain, and has so many things to learn on the other side of the veil.

In the scriptures it says we must mourn with those who mourn, that we might be supportive and loving. May you know that we do and are.

Ray

Comment

As the years past by, I lose more and more friends in boat racing. (Old age?) It becomes harder to take each year and month. My thoughts and prayers to Ian and the rest of the clan. Having an 'Augustine Racing' sport shirt awarded to me from Pop, for and a few years of launching and pitting a boat for them it is that much harder to take, as I feel like family.
            Always my best,
            R. C.

Comment

Linda and me send our condolances to Ian and the Augustines. Drop by when you get back on town, Ian.
              carpetbagger

Comment

Our condolences to all the Augustine's in their time of need. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you from all of us.

Brian, Tammy, Tiffany & AJ Williams
                Brian 10s

Comment

We love you, Ian

Doug and I and the gang send our love and strength to you and Jesse and your family. You're mom has been and will continue to be my hero. She truly was one of the neatest people I have known. Even when she was sick she came to two of my horse shows and cheered me and Perrier on.

Down here there's a little less sparkle, but up in Heaven she's forming the band and playing the drums!

Let us know if there's anything we can do for you guys when you get back.

We love you,
                  Julie

Comment

We are very sorry to hear about your loss... You will be in our prayers.

Greg, Heather, Beth, Katie and Pop Pop
                    Greg Lyons
                    18.P

Comment

Ian,
                      Our deepest sympathy in the loss of your mom. Even when expected, the finality of is always a shock. Rich and Bev Krier

Comment

Ian Augustine's Loss

We are so sincerely sorry to learn of your great loss Ian. How can we say it any better than Stacey Runne did in her reply, she is such a wonderful young lady? You are in our prayers and thoughts, we just saw the news on here. Take care and remember your boat racing family is there with you in spirit. Love from the Jack and Joan Brewster Race Team in Ravenna Township, Ohio.

Comment

Deepest Sympathy

Ian, you and all the Augustine family have my deepest sympathy. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. What a wonderful family you all are.

Dave McClellan
                          Aroidaronus Peferctus

You Figger' it out !

Razorback Racing

Comment

Thoughts are with you

Ian, just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in our thoughts. There is never the right words to say when such a situation occurs, other than we can understand as we have been there.

Call if you need anything,

Diane

Comment

Ian and the Clan

I know where you are right now after loosing Pete to cancer and as so many before have said...even when your expecting this the finality hurts. I hope you can find solice knowing she is now free of the suffering and will be watching over you from a better place. You will all be in our prayers.

Kristi and Richard and the Boys

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                              Tomtall 06

Comment

Ian and Family,

My family and I are very sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Amy, David, Sherry, and Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X