No announcement yet.

What do the dumb-masses know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every issue is the most important. Wish the SORC could have more than 3.5 days/year of an actual in person group meeting.
    sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

Originally posted by dholt View Post
      Change the way Commissioners are elected at the region level!

Conducting the elections at the region meetings is absurd. The very, very small number of members who attend the region meetings are the electorate...are you kidding me? This process was created several years ago in an attempt to place greater emphasis on attending the region meetings. It has not worked and will not work.

You have people elected who have never expressed their platform to the region membership. You have 5-15 people voting...instead of the entire region membership.

Change the election process to ballots by mail...like APBA conducts ALL other elections (BOD).

This gives Commission candidates the opptortunity to express their position and platform in written form to all members of the region. ALL members of each region should have the fair opportunity to vote. I do not consider asking someone to drive 2,3,4 hours to a meeting fair. Wasting an entire day for that? When it can be accomplished more efficiently and fairly by mail? Really?

Let's correct this egregious process, please.

Dana

I like your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Runne View Post
        Stand behind all the currently manufactured motors, we should be very careful because there are no other manufactures knocking at our door that I know of.
        again Ditto

Comment

The Ladies' Tea.
          Twisted Sister

Comment

Working...
          X