No announcement yet.

arltralite tunnel hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Matt I used to drive OPC boats do I get to be the test pilot Is the boat sold or will it just be a demo hull to show the OPC guys what you can do ? bring it to Ocoee in March maybe Howie will loan us a 60 to test that sucker out ! I called first on rides
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Matt,

Thinking it would be neat to do a "super B" theme on my rig.
      I'm looking for some Mopar Super Bee decals to put in front of 19P decals.

Would like to keep sponsons and cockpit sides carbon/varnished.

Rest of rig in some kind of bumble bee stripe/Yellow theme.

What do ya think?

If you already have something started---forget the above.

19P
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

dan, it's a customers boat. i dont even know if i get a ride.
        i plan on having an ash at ocoee next year, i will let you try that. by the way, i am looking for an a motor, condition doesnt really matter as long as it has all the parts.

steve, i havent started on your boat yet. i will keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by arltralite
          this boat will have deformable pickles. i am just building them out of wood so i can pull molds off them
          Reminder Matt, with the latest pickletip rules, under APBA anyway, the "deformable" tips are no longer needed! Simply end your sponsons at a 3/4 inch bulkhead of at least 16 square inches. Then stick on some foam and round off (see dimensions and suggested shape drawings in rulebook).

So I say, on new construction, why bother shaping the sponson tips, making molds, and then molding up the tricky little bastards!

Comment

i had some help putting the decks down.

Comment

Originally posted by arltralite
              i had some help putting the decks down.
              Looks really nice............Looks like you already have driver picked out, too.

Comment

Working...
              X