Step by Step Building a hydroplane / MRC is up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Larry Darneille View Post
    That is a nice birthday present Mike! Once you drive it you will not want to go back to the C-mod.
    Then should I put the new C mod up for sale?
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• The boat is off the jig now. We weighed it today and with the powerhead off and all the hardware installed. The boat is 160 lbs and is 12 feet two inches long. We ran the engine briefly today and she purrs like a kitten. Just need to break in the motor and we are ready to go racin.

The jigs are empty now so who needs a boat?

End of story till we go testing.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice!
        Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

• I agree; Very Nice!
          Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

• New boat

Hi Mike,
            Great looking rig. I hope other folks get into MOD racing. The old merc realy sound great when you hear a full field go by. Good luck with it and hope one day to see it run.
            Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by OldRacerBU View Post
              Hi Mike,
              Great looking rig. I hope other folks get into MOD racing. The old merc realy sound great when you hear a full field go by. Good luck with it and hope one day to see it run.
              Alan
              I would like to thank you Allan, Dale Bartley, Jerry Wienandt, Steve Greaves, Steve Roskowski, Lee Tietze and Bill Dingman, Tim at Hustler race products, David (A/B speedliner), Larry Darneille, Joe (Merc1) and Jon Peterson. Almost forgot but with all that has been going on in his life recently Craig Dewald had time to make me a couple props to try. He is amazing and it is greatly appreciated.

Hope I have not forgotten anyone. I must say this boat has been a total Hydrorcer project and hopefull a big success. With some testing it will prove that the use of this web site can lead to a finished project that I know will work. I have learned a lot and I will post test results right after Memorial Day weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X