X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top'O

Originally posted by 42M View Post
    I never thought I would be able to say this. Top O' was calm BOTH days
    You are right, it was calm both days and it allowed the KampKurz entry to finish with two firsts, which as you can guess, has me totally stoked, and a little bit humbled. I don't know if I've ever felt any better about racing.
    The positive comments I've received have left me with a warm feeling that won't soon go away. Top'O is the best. KampKurz

Comment

I don't mean it was "Top O' Calm" either.
      Retired racer turned bartender

Comment

Mark...I just wanted to congratulate you on your C marathon win. It couldn't have been anyone nicer and I'm real happy for you.

Bob
        Last edited by racer121M; 08-02-2010, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks & CONGRATS !

Mark,
          First of all congratulations for a great win ! I must say you looked exhausted as you crossed the finish line. Probably because Kim had been pushing you all day Sunday. What an accomplishment for you !
          Second, once again thanks for being such a wonderful host by allowing so many racers an opportunity to stay at Kamp Kurz for the weekend. The testing was great. My young grandson got his first 2 hours of raceboat driving and will remember the weekend forever. Next year there will be another "J" driver at Kamp Kurz for his first Top 'O ! Thanks so much. Mike Marshall, Raceboat61-S

Comment

Mark,

Way to go....We will be drinking in your honor..

Craig and the other eastern Kamp alums.
            broccoli

Comment

congrats!

Christine and I are so happy to see you won! Great job!
              http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

congrats on the wins mark! hate to see how bad you kill us all next year when youre not having to hang back to take it easy on THE rookie! thanks for letting us stay at the kamp... was a lot of fun coming over in the line.. even tho the last 100 yards involved swimming my rig in :-D. figured out why i lost all my top end on day two. bottom spark plug came loose a quarter turn.. no idea how.. but it did.. lost a lot of compression.. rookie mistake im sure. next year maybe ill have my head screwed on a bit better.. as well as my plugs and try to give you a run for your money.
                Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
                ~322-M~

Comment

Mark you rock!!!! what a race both days thanks for letting my crue and myself be the frist rubber boat at the kamp what a time cant wait till next year it was great watching the race befor the race.All the racer on the beach were like here comes the kamp Wow that was so cool.GO KAMP KURZ

Comment

The Camp at Kurz

Mark - What a weekend buddy. Like I told you Sunday you're living the dream. A very well diserved win. Wish I could have helped throw you in but we had to get on the road early. Got pic's of the camp and will share them after I resize them for the web. Thanks having Adam and us at the camp on Friday. It's one of our best times when we come up to race.

Sincerely - Talltom and Adam
                    Tom L.

Comment

congrats mark and devils elbow sucks!

Comment

Check out Felipe Adell's Facebook if you have one. over 140 oics and lots from the Camp. You Da Man Now Marky Mark!!!!! US-57-M
                        mike ross

Comment

Great Job Mark. CONGRATS
                          Thanks to MHRA for hosting this awesome race and all the help you gave us

Comment

I've finally gotten to a computer so can cast my two cents worth. Great week at KampKurz! Got there on Monday and totally enjoyed helping our host do some projects but did not imagine he would take first both days. Besides that, he's become the master builder. Thanks Mark for putting up with me. I'm thrilled that you did it! Great run both days! It's nice to lead into the rivers no matter where they are. Now, bask in the glory and get to work on TJ's boat. Jack

Comment

Nice Job Mark, enjoy the moment and don't forget to look over your shoulder. Therese's always someone on your a$$, take care.

Sam,

Comment

Originally posted by kurvtun View Post
                                congrats mark and devils elbow sucks!
                                Not to take away from Marks well deserved win but what happened here Kurt ?

Sam,

Comment

Working...
                                X