SE Divisionals Wilson,NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a couple more things...

There are 2 threads going on for this race, and just in case anyone missed Aimie's message from the other thread, I will repeat it here: Everyone who preregisters will receive one free 50/50 raffle ticket, and will also be placed into a special drawing. The special drawing will have 2 winners: one will win a free dinner ticket, and the other will win a 12-pack of their preferred beverage. (Does not have to be alcohol.) The winners of the special drawing will be announced at the driver's meeting Saturday morning. To be considered preregistered, entry blank(s) must be received by Thursday night at 8 p.m. If you have any questions, e-mail Aimie at aimiep19@verizon.net.

Friday at Wilson: Testing will be permitted at the race site on Friday (unsanctioned). Safety boats may not be available until club trailer/equipment has been unloaded and set up- volunteers to help with this would be greatly appreciated. Note for trailer parking- large, enclosed trailers must park at the top of the parking lot in designated spaces- please do not park at the water front, as you will be asked to move. Aimie will have registration open at Jameson Hotel on Friday evening.

Lastly- RYAN RUNNE IF YOU SEE THIS POST CALL ME OR SHOW UP AT WILSON- WE MISS YOU!

Comment

Could someone give me directions to the reservoir please? We will be driving down Friday afternoon but we've never been there before. Directions from the Jameson Inn to the race site would be great. I found the reservoir on the map, but I'm unsure as to the location of the pits. Thank you.

Comment

Buckhorn Lake

Originally posted by fhafer View Post
        Could someone give me directions to the reservoir please? We will be driving down Friday afternoon but we've never been there before. Directions from the Jameson Inn to the race site would be great. I found the reservoir on the map, but I'm unsure as to the location of the pits. Thank you.
        Go South a piece too 'get off' number 116 (Southern for Exit). Ramp off(right) go past BP station immediately on your left. Go another 1/2 mile and turn right on Rock Ridge School Road. GO through a sub-division and turn left into Buckhorn Lake.

Comment

Mapquest link

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Ro...7&geocode=CITY
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Directions

Thank you for the directions......found it! See you Saturday.

Comment

asr will be there

Comment

Revised schedule....

JH
                250ccMH
                ----------
                CSH
                AXR
                750ccMH
                ______

CSR
                ASH
                850ccMH
                ----------
                BSH
                25SSH
                ______

750ccMR
                AXSH
                25SSR
                --------
                20SSH
                500ccMH
                _______

850ccMR
                ASR
                350ccMH
                ----------
                JR
                500ccMR
                Last edited by abbypond; 07-15-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Can you switch BSH with 250ccmh Abby?
                  Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                    Can you switch BSH with 250ccmh Abby?
                    ...done

Comment

Friday . . .

Me be there with a spare warm body with a quick mind and sharp eyes (unlike me) to help out.
                      carpetbagger

Comment

Sunday Schedule

Abby,
                        Can you please put JH in the first set of Sunday as we have a long drive back to NJ? Even if it meant scheduleing it last for Saturday. I could really use this help and you can be assured that I will be available to help all day Saturday. Please Abby....please make JH early on Sunday?
                        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by sglossner View Post
                          Abby,
                          Can you please put JH in the first set of Sunday as we have a long drive back to NJ? Even if it meant scheduleing it last for Saturday. I could really use this help and you can be assured that I will be available to help all day Saturday. Please Abby....please make JH early on Sunday?
                          Scott
                          Hey Scott, it shouldn't be a problem, we'll work it out. See you soon!

Comment

Go get em Earl
                            Dave W. Young
                            95-D
                            "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

I know Earl's new secret....Good luck down there buddy.
                              Jason

Comment

Originally posted by JP53-N View Post
                                I know Earl's new secret....Good luck down there buddy.
                                They are so secret that even Earl doesn't know what they are!!!!!!!!!!
                                !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Working...
                                X