No announcement yet.

Dave Young could use some support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dave, get well soon. and leave the nurses alone. i,ll call you in a couple days.

chuck, linda and the girls.

Comment

Get Well Soon, Dave

Concerned when I heard the news; however glad to hear you're on the mend. As one member of "Old Guy Racing" to another, hope to see you and Pam in the pits as soon as possible.

All the best,
      Jeff and Mary
      Jeff
      5-P

Comment

Dave, glad to hear everything went well. Hope to see you back on your feet at Millville you crazy old bastard.
        Ryan Runne
        9-H
        Wacusee Speedboats
        ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Get Well, Dave

Dave,
          We're thinking of you.........I went through a similar repair operation about 13 years ago. Blew out the Mitral Valve yankin' and bankin' in the F-16. You'll be good as new in about 6 weeks. In the meantime you'll feel like you are 100 years old. I remember all 13 sneezes that I had in those 6 weeks of recovery. Keep a pillow close at all times.
          Anyway, with better compression and higher pressure you'll be ready to race by June.......but don't tell your doctor. Get off meds as soon as the doctor allows. Mike, Raceboat 61-S

Comment

Dave Young - Quattroporte Sports GTS

Originally posted by csh2z View Post
            Dave,
            Just a single by-pass and a valve job? Piece of cake! You'll be back in time for Millville. Six weeks and you'll feel like a million bucks, more energy than you've had in years. Who knows, maybe your brain will get more blood and you won't be so stupid anymore( it didn't work for me but I've heard rumors). Wish you well, buddy.
            John... John..... something is clearly amiss here\\\\\\ I was just down in Key West sitting over in a dimly lit corner of the Scrub Club on Truman Avenue, when I distinctly heard them announce this: Dave Young... Dave Young.... your Maserati Quattrosporte GTS "32 Valve" sports mosheen is about to be towed unless you remove it from the entry Fire Lane. As you know, Truman Avenue is a fine place to take a date. The seating is always dimly lit. We (my trusting date and I) were seated within five feet of "the Golfer TW" so the last thing we expected was to hear the name of a freaking boat racer with their car illegally parked. But, it happened. Then.... before I could wipe the sweatt off my glasses... a good looking "blond" clearly bearing the distinct resemblance of "Pam" got up... yanked the keys out of (it must have been Dave's hand) and proceeded to head out to the entry alcove.

From this I can only assume that the reports of a "valve" replacement are entirely screwed up. What obviously took place involved the 32 Valve Maserati "Quattroporte" and nothing at all to do with Dave's ticker....which was obviously performing as advertised at the Scrup Club where 'Adult entertainment' is the name of the tune.

All I can say is: Ya gotta watch those guyz in Longgggisland. Next thing you know, Pete Givenski and Lauren are gonna be advertising ANOTHER race n-treeeee.

Submitted with payment promised from peeple mag.

Alex
            The Mad Russian
            bored in Richmond Maine

Comment

Dave

Glad to hear everything went well. Hope you make a SPEEDY recovery. Brian

Comment

Sending lots of love and hugs to ROCKIN' ROLLO and Pam!

XOXOX
                Laurie
                Twisted Sister

Comment

rollo, you be good. Listen to Dr. John Runne. He's not that good, but his services are reasonably priced.

Broccoli and gang
                  broccoli

Comment

Omg......

We just heard. Best thoughts coming your way for a speedy recovery.
                    Pat and Dave and the rest of Augustine Racing.

Comment

Hope all is going well. Hopefully we will see you and pam in millville. Jimmy.

Comment

Dave Great to here you are doing so good. Perfect timing to have it done in the off season. Take care. Hurricane Bill

Comment

Has anyone heard any recent news lately? Do they have him up and walking so he can atleast chase nurses?
                          http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Our prayers our with you for a speedy recovery.

Pete, Sally & Tim

Comment

Dave Yound

Originally posted by Jeff Brewster 59s View Post
                              Has anyone heard any recent news lately? Do they have him up and walking so he can atleast chase nurses?
                              Spoke with Dave, he is doing OK, very sore and hates the hospital food. He is really looking to get home real soon. He laughed a little but it hurt. Needs to put a pillow on his chest when he caughs. ......Bob N-96

Comment

Dave Young

Dave,

Glad to hear you're doing great.

Bob Van
                                99D

Comment

Working...
                                X