Live From The Winter Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a difference a year makes

Last year we were bringing Old Blue back from Louisiana with a sponson detached I remember thinking that it was probably time to take her to Newberg for a proper funeral. Hell of a job Kyle, Carl and crew!
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

J's planed off much better. Good job to all the kids handling terrible water & wind conditions.
      I ran my new 20 Sidewinder, out of the box, on a new boat and was competitive in 20ssh, conditions permitting. Also ran 25ssh, got 2nd, but Joe was playing with me. You could race in the front stretch and first turn but the back stretch and 2nd turn was all survival mode. We put on a good show for the fans and had a good time.
      John Runne
      2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
        Last year we were bringing Old Blue back from Louisiana with a sponson detached I remember thinking that it was probably time to take her to Newberg for a proper funeral. Hell of a job Kyle, Carl and crew!

I wasn't sure it was going to make back from Newberg either last year !!!! Just got off the phone with the Florida contingent and they said Kyle was a pure pleasure to be around over the weekend and loved to see him driving so hard and fast! (in the white caps)

In a joking manner, they said "paint that ugly thing"

A big thanks for all that "put on" Winter Nationals!

Kyle worked very hard to make this happen for himself.
        Last edited by drbyrne55; 03-16-2010, 01:21 PM.
        BOPP

Comment

Working...
        X