NBRA success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdaspit View Post
    I think you may be referring to Liability Coverage, not medical.
    NBRA liability is $1 million per incident, with no aggregate, according to the brochure.
    Yes but that is what Cities look at when looking to give you permission to use there waters. Not our medical coverage, this is of concern to Drivers and there famlies.

Comment

Originally posted by raceright View Post
      Yes but that is what Cities look at when looking to give you permission to use there waters. Not our medical coverage, this is of concern to Drivers and there famlies.
      Yes, of course. I was just trying to make the point that the NBRA liability coverage seems darn good. 1 Million per incident, with no aggregate means you could have multiple incidents at one event, and each incident is covered for 1 Million $... 5 incidents= 5 Million...According to the brochure.

Comment

And then add the no deductable $100,000 for racer medical and that seems better than what APBA has now-and they are both K and K. Someone at APBA needs to let Jeff Ruth of Arkansas negotiate the insurance next year.
        Better insurance for less cost.
        Pat, I am not sure about K and K, but I know that Essex, the AOF insurance only has a million per race, but it is relatively cheap to add more millions as needed, plus you can add additionally insured pretty cheap. Maybe the K and K that NBRA is using allows for that also? If the aggregate is unlimited that is even better.
        I just still cannot get over the medical for the racer. That is such a great deal. And to have the deductables paid also as Jeff said. Makes one think.
        Now, if the medical is for spectators only and not for the racers, $100,000 per incident isn't all that good, but according to Jeff that isn't the case.
        Mark, maybe Jeff knows of a rider they get or something that covers what he says, and not just what the brochure says.
        Connie
        Last edited by YankeeRacing; 02-06-2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

maybe officials from AOF should be reading and considering something like nbra insurance if at all possible,,,,..... was roy interested or maybe talked into hosting some hydro classes at all ??? in the old days he put on a hec of a show for us,,, him and tom hindly,,maybe with his jet ski races in our spokane/region 10 area????

Comment

any AOF officials looking at revamping the insurance to cover the drivers as well??? if at all possible??? because as i understand it we the drivers are NOT coverd,,,,

Comment

Working...
            X