No announcement yet.

Fast Boats Rock Party!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll have fun tonight, wish I was there! I hope there's lots of paparazzi there to chronicle the festivities for us stuck at home.
    Jon Eldredge Jon Eldredge

Comment

Any body up yet?? lols Hope the party was great.
      Team Tower

Comment

Here's a few...
        Attached Files
        Twisted Sister

Comment

Quincy, Massachusetts, the City of Presidents, played host to the 1st Annual Mid Winter Rock and Blues Jam Saturday night and ...........THE HOUSE WAS ROCKING!!!..... You knew that you were in for a treat when there were Hydroplanes leading you up the driveway to the Hall. It was a star studded audience with six APBA Hall of Champions and two Gulf Marine Hall of Fame members in attendance. Many past and present South Shore Outboard Association members reliving stories that were only believable after a certain level of alcohol consumption. It was a great mix of supporters.

The U.S. "A" Team members were decked out in their impressive red, white, and blue team uniforms. Tony Lombardo, Rachel Warnock, Paul Bosnick, Jimmy Shane and Abby Pond all tavelled from around the Country to share the stage with Captain Billy Allen. This team will make us proud.

Fast Boats Rock!!!!!
          Last edited by TPLACE31; 02-07-2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Here's a couple more. The lighting made it a little tough on the photogs but no harm, no foul!
            That was a FUN party!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by L. Allen; 02-08-2010, 06:43 AM.
            Twisted Sister

Comment

Team Captain Billy Allen thanks everybody for coming out and showing their support.
              Attached Files
              Twisted Sister

Comment

how fun!

it looks like it was an awesome time! I even got word that my favorite... Mike Akerstrom was there.. *Yep everyones 21 here*..
                Going to order some shirts this week..

Miss everyone up there :-)
                Ab

Comment

Hope somebody posts of shot of him for you Abby. He's sporting a totally new look!
                  Twisted Sister

Comment

Mike A

O ya... Paulie sent me a text with his picutre. Cant figure out if he looks 21 now or not! ha ha...
                    Ab

Comment

Well, he just sat there and sulked and missed you. He didn't dance with anyone or even talk to any girls. I thought his little heart was going to simply break.
                      Twisted Sister

Comment

o mike

O mikey... I sure hope he gets to come around some this year.... :-) Are you going to make it to the memorial day race lu lu?
                        Ab

Comment

Working...
                        X