No announcement yet.

Fast Boats Rock Party!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this calls for a road trip ....who's in? Anyone from region 3? I can't remember a time Billy missed a Lambertville/Millville/Lock Haven- let's get up there and support the US-A Team. Come on, I'll pick you up on the way!

Comment

Rock and Blues Jam

As a fan of the US A-Team I would strongly recommend attending this party. It is for a great cause. Also Jake Allen and Riff-Raff is one of the greatest bands I have ever heard. If you want to have a awesome night on February 6th that spend some time at the Quincy Elks supporting the US A-Team. For more information about the Rock and Blues Jam please visit www.ateamboatracing.com.

Comment

I just got off the phone with the US-A team headquarters and said that everbody is staying at the marriot in quincy. The number Is 6174721000. Room rates are right around 95 a night. Come out and support billy and the a team. My flight is booked and 20 dollars is in the mail
        Last edited by bosv23; 01-18-2010, 06:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

That's right girl!

Originally posted by abbypond View Post
          I think this calls for a road trip ....who's in? Anyone from region 3? I can't remember a time Billy missed a Lambertville/Millville/Lock Haven- let's get up there and support the US-A Team. Come on, I'll pick you up on the way!
          Boy...does a road trip sound good, Abby! Way to call out to fellow region members and make this thing rock!
          I just called my daughter Ashley, and asked, would it be okay for me to miss her wedding, you know, so I could hit the 'Fast Boats Rock' dance party/fundraiser. She said.....yea Dad, cool.... but I will never look at you again! I explained that Jake Allen would be playin' blues and Mike Cook would be looking fashionable while running security and she's still not getting on board. Will you guys fill in for me?
          I'll get my support in the mail, and I hope lots of others will do the same. The US of A-team is an excellent effort that deserves our support. KampKurz

Comment

Honestly, if it wasn't my sons birthday party(which is a whole lot cooler), I would be there.
            sigpic

Comment

It is refreshing to see Americans making an effort to regain status in a sport that we started. I'm proud to send my donation to the most worthy cause I've seen in a long time. Good Luck US A-Team!!!
              Nic Thompson

www.tbrboats.com

Comment

US A-Team's Flagship.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by nicf14; 01-20-2010, 07:34 AM.
                Nic Thompson

www.tbrboats.com

Comment

This is a great cause. Billy and Tony are both class acts and are the two guys I want representing the U.S on the world stage. We should all do our part in helping these guys out. I know Billy has put in a lot of work towards the fundraiser/party and even more effort towards getting back to Europe. I hope to see everyone on Feb 6!

Mike
                  Team MSR

Comment

tickets,,,,get your tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine and I will have tickets with us in Seattle next week for sale. So while you are packing your bags this weekend add an extra 20 clams to help out Team USA!
                    http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

only 20.00 per ticket!

then this summer when they return with the trophies, we can all look like this:

Comment

Seattle

There will be a special appearance on Friday night in Seattle for those attending the national meeting. Our driver Billy will be in the house and will have a few minutes to sign autographs. Get yours now before they go on sale on Ebay.

Comment

I can think of no one that I would rather have represent the USA in the Worlds in Europe. Billy is a stalwart and definitely warrants our full support. I'm sending a check to help and encourage all to do the same. Billy can bring home the bacon! Jack

Comment

Who's coming to the party this weekend?

Twisted Sister

Comment

I'll be in wednesday afternoon lulu

Comment

Bring your winter coat, although it's going to be in the 30's while you're here, which for us is downright tropical!!
                                See you soon, Dude.
                                Twisted Sister

Comment

Working...
                                X