X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how bout....

CSHH
    c stock heavy hydro
    wrong time of year to try and drop pounds ill tell you. if i get to my c hydro goal weight , (185 ish) thats high school weight for me, been a very long time going from 1100h weight (mike be easy) to csh weight **** hard thing

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Martin View Post
      CSHH
      c stock heavy hydro
      wrong time of year to try and drop pounds ill tell you. if i get to my c hydro goal weight , (185 ish) thats high school weight for me, been a very long time going from 1100h weight (mike be easy) to csh weight **** hard thing
      I like the CSHH. I must say that if you are 6 foot or more and 200Plus Lbs the only class in Stock is DSH. Thats why I plan to move over to MOD. Much cheaper to add some pipes and drop a ton of rules. Those DSH motors are expensive.
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

The difference in expense between a composite boat and a wooden boat is worth it. You can weigh 220lbs and still make CSH weight in CSH. If you work out the numers you're at the least $1000 under a DSH rig.
        You can be extremely competitive in 20ssh with a composite boat at 200lbs.
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Martin View Post
          going from 1100h weight (mike be easy) to csh weight **** hard thing
          ha ha, I remember those days when we both ran 350 hydro. It took you a while to figure out why I always wanted to got to lunch and feed you double cheese burgers.
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP
          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

that darned mikey.....

ahhh... so the trips to the taco truck, had underlying motives?? darn it i knew there was something going on, when you wanted to go three times a day good news is dropping this weight, at my age has long term advantages health wise as well, but phew what a battle!!

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
              hey hey...........some of us are not 5'1" tall like you!!!!!!
              I seem to remember some big flippers hanging out the back of a laydown.....
              Attached Files
              Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post

Now thats funny

Comment

HA HA, Now thats funny, I don't care who you are
                  Sattler Racing R-15
                  350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                  TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

hey now.........I was "readjusting" the carbs with my feet!!!
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

my one cent worth of advice dont forget to adjust everything with your life jacketon,,,, that the way you race,,,, me i usually just put the ramp same level as bottom of steering wheel in case i get shot out front ways,,,soo as to miss steering wheel ouch,,then just down to the flat board,,, then just make a wedge for the throttle to fasten to side wall... it all where you will be comfortable that the main thing,, that and remember usually first timers get back aches a bit ,,, sooo ....if you like can go testing with me and others in january,,, i have a few new motors i built to test,moses in jan???...hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                        ....if you like can go testing with me and others in january,,, i have a few new motors i built to test,moses in jan???...hehehe
                        Right, Moses in January. What are you smoking!!

Comment

Testing

Pater tests in Michigan as long as the ice is not present. Just takes some adjustments to the carbs and such to run in the cold air/water. You can easily test engines and set up in freezing weather. You just have to grow a set. Hehehehehehe.
                          Dave Mason
                          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                            Pater tests in Michigan as long as the ice is not present. Just takes some adjustments to the carbs and such to run in the cold air/water. You can easily test engines and set up in freezing weather. You just have to grow a set. Hehehehehehe.
                            A big set. If you happen to come out you have about 5 minutes before you are an ice cube.

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                              if you like can go testing with me and others in january,,, i have a few new motors i built to test,moses in jan???...hehehe
                              Who are you taking with you to break the ice so you have a place to run??? Remember Dorothy, you ain't in Florida anymore....
                              Sattler Racing R-15
                              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                              TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

different laydown ideas

...I am a bit older than I should be so comfort and the physics which laydown is all about is really important for me. The first premise of laydown is to lower the verticle c of g. if you are ramped way up,it starts to defeat the intent. Hard to believe,but it is more comfortable to lay flat rather than have a ramp that arches your back. I have no ramp and no pad. The boat "windshield" extends low enough that I can see through it If i want to really get stretched out and down. I can enter a turn and never feel like part of my body could go flying.I am totally in the cockpit ,plastered against the side,and I don't have to worry about anything except what i'm doing with the stuff in my hands. Being flat,my arms are in the same plane as my body which will allow for much more strength to be applied to the wheel in either direction. My steering wheel is bolted to the bottom of the boat and is as far forward as i can get it. I use it to pull myself forward quite a bit when going into a threatening wind. When going all out my arms are fully extended. Throttle position is equally important.Mine is slightly above the wheel on an angle so that i can lay my left forearm on the wheel since you can not let go of an E rig for a second. This whole rig raises a few eyebrows but is almost always found to be very comfortable by anyone who tries it. And best of all,most of my competitors like Dave M will tell you they have seen it work once in a while. 8-N

Comment

Working...
                                X