No announcement yet.

Kingston Pictures - What a blast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have posted some more pictures on one of the sites i use.
    I couldn't get many up at this point as space is tight. I'll maybe flip them to another service later, but for now, feel free to check them out.

Goto:
    www.fototime.com
    guest login: graham18ce@gmail.com

Album: Kingston, NH - 2009 (if it doesn't enter directly)
    ----
    Graham18ce
    Team Canada ThunderCat
    Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
    Twitter @FralickRacing
    Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

Thanks have to go out to Steve, the SSOA club and also tent city for the hospitality we recieved when my parents pulled in Friday night. Despite my personal bad luck on the course, the race was great. As usual, the organization of this event was second to none.
      Thanks for the pics Christine and Graham, they are great.
      Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Hi Brewster family thanks again for lending me your boat I decided to name the boat MR SUNSHINE because of all the bright groovy colors

c u all at the races

Matthew Latter (future J driver)

awesomely HAPPY!
        Last edited by Wayne mtl qc; 09-28-2009, 06:37 PM.
        Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
        The eh TEAM
        "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Great pics, and great commentary Christine! It just like I was there myself, except I was a lot warmer!
          Stacy
          "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Originally posted by TPLACE31 View Post
            I just realized why Jeff and Brian are so fast....it is the flesh tone skull caps that they wear under their helmets!
            You are catching on to our secrets! We have been watching Greg Lyons closely and have decided to go for less wind resistance!
            http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Great pictures Christine & Graham. I especially like the 20SSH photo's with the skinny Canuck in the 31-A putting the heat on The Kid from Quincy, MA.

Comment

Great pics, looks like a nice venue.

Comment

Favorite Pics

The Pics of Jeff and Brian are great. They really tell the story. I wish I was there to get in the mix and make it even more interesting.

Jeff, I hope that Davey Knife wasnt left in the wrong spot in the trailer. If it was Im sure that had something to do with the damage.
                  Dave W. Young
                  95-D
                  "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Keep on shavin'...

Jeff, you've got me all wrong... I shave my head so my helmet will continue to fit because I can't afford a new one! I've spent all my $ on props and polish to go fast and look shiny. The actual finish and condition of my folically challenged melon is in no way effecting my MPH's... Now go get a haircut, would ya?! GL
                    Future J dad!

Comment

Working...
                    X