No announcement yet.

RESULTS - 2009 AOF NATIONALS Moses Lake Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all the racers at Moses Lake. A great time was had by all. It is so nice to see a racing family that can work together so well. I can't believe this ends the racing season. We will miss you all until next season begins.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

fun times!

glad we (me and family) made the trip over! Got some valuable data from my DSH for next year! Need more speed though! Tough luck for quite a few of you SLORA racers............fair amount of boat destruction happened...........sad to see a couple of my old Dawes get busted up, but hey........thats racing and no one got hurt!!!!!!!! We will be back next year for sure!!!!
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to all the SLORA/AOF racers and officials for a great time. In all my racing experience I have never felt so welcome as I did at Moses Lake. Your hospitality and a win the next day at Lake Lawrence capped off what could only be described as one of my best weekends ever.
        Thanks... Dale Bartley 50-R pro-motionracing.com

Comment

Daren - We have all your hardware, Gheez we had to stop at a weigh station on the way home you claimed so much of it! We will get it to you at the trailer trade. Thanks for coming! We had a lot of fun and can't wait until next year. We figure the one boat hit a carp, obviously the other two hit each other. Winter projects, winter projects.......

Comment

Daren, thanks for the help this weekend. We had a terrible weekend as far as the racing but we had lots of fun in the evenings. We also got our first lesson on how to dry out a engine so we learned a lot also. Thanks Andy!
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
              Daren - We have all your hardware, Gheez we had to stop at a weigh station on the way home you claimed so much of it! We will get it to you at the trailer trade. Thanks for coming! We had a lot of fun and can't wait until next year. We figure the one boat hit a carp, obviously the other two hit each other. Winter projects, winter projects.......
              hardware?? thank god its not boat hardware!!!!! I guess I should have sold my CSH Nats winning boat to someone before I left..............

Teresa.....do you have any pictures from the race? Looking for pictures of my DSH in action..........
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately since I was in charge of the grandson the camera never left the trailer. I always take pictures but alas not this time, it was a mistake for sure

Comment

Working...
                X