• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESULTS - 2009 AOF NATIONALS Moses Lake Washington

RESULTS AOF NATIONALS
    MOSES LAKE, WA
    SEPTEMBER 26, 2009

While we had some windy conditions on Saturday the race went on safely. It was great to see some old friends and meet some new ones at the race. Thank you to all who came and raced at the AOF Nationals! Congrats to the new national champions! Following are the results of the racing:

NOVICE
    1. April Phillips
    2. Russell Hakins

Y-80
    1. Tylor Echols
    2. Dave Trisko
    3. Floyd Case

C-Stock
    1. Daren Goehring
    2. Rhonda Bishop
    3. George Doi

D-Stock
    1. Daren Goehring
    2. Toby Walling
    3. Danny Bishop

OSY
    1. Dave Trisko
    2. Stephen Armfield
    3. Tylor Echols

D-Mod
    1. Dale Bartley
    2. Daren Goehring
    3. Dan Surfus

SE
    1. Rick Keller
    2. Cheyney Street
    3. Mike Sattler

NOSTALGIA FLATBOTTOMS
    1. Rich Beal
    2. Mike Todd
    3. Tom Berger
    Attached Files
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Mose Lake

SOA members:

We would love to see you guys again this year. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us and we can have a full weekend of Racing!
    Blue Thunder 55U - Sharky 97R
    sigpic

Comment

Without a doubt:

The flatbottoms favorite race event and site, it puts a pleasant cap on the whole year and sometimes I have to wear a warm one!
      Attached Files

Comment

Don't forget about the D-Stock, D/E-Mods, and SE classes. Like Mike stated above, you bring it, we'll run it. If you are going to run for a National Title, be sure to bring your AOF membership card. You can also sign up to be an AOF member at the race site.

Dave Loomis
        AOF Secretary
        Dave Loomis
        AOF Secretary

Comment

good chance.........

Originally posted by Constructor12 View Post
          Don't forget about the D-Stock, D/E-Mods, and SE classes. Like Mike stated above, you bring it, we'll run it. If you are going to run for a National Title, be sure to bring your AOF membership card. You can also sign up to be an AOF member at the race site.

Dave Loomis
          AOF Secretary
          we are bringing:

(3) 45's
          (2) DSH
          (2) DMH
          (1) 20SSH
          (2) CSH
          (1) CSR
          (2) CMH
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Daren, glad to hear you are coming after all.

Comment

Darren,
              I hope all those boats show up. Who's coming with you and those boats?

Dave Loomis
              AOF Secretary
              Dave Loomis
              AOF Secretary

Comment

Originally posted by Constructor12 View Post
                Darren,
                I hope all those boats show up. Who's coming with you and those boats?

Dave Loomis
                AOF Secretary
                Team Penway/WayneCo............same as last year! That is the plan so far...................but, things do change, as you know..............since that would be (2) Moses Lake trips in 3wks....with Lake Lawrence in between........so.....................entice us!!!!!
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Daren,

You are good, you are fast, you are wonderful, the sun rises and sets in your presence.

If you need legal fuel, bring empty gas cans to Eatonville and we will bring you some. (Although I don't want to have to put a hazmat placard on the truck to get to Moses!)

That aside how about Mike and I take care of dinner and refreshments on Saturday night at AOF nationals for you and your group. Let us know a head count.

Although different venues we are doing the same number of races in the same time frame and feel your pain

Teresa

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                    Daren,

You are good, you are fast, you are wonderful, the sun rises and sets in your presence.

If you need legal fuel, bring empty gas cans to Eatonville and we will bring you some. (Although I don't want to have to put a hazmat placard on the truck to get to Moses!)

That aside how about Mike and I take care of dinner and refreshments on Saturday night at AOF nationals for you and your group. Let us know a head count.

Although different venues we are doing the same number of races in the same time frame and feel your pain

Teresa

Teresa, no need to blow smoke up my @$%$%............

taking care of the refreshments could be a TALL order!! Definately will keep that in mind, although I am not much of a "mud lookin" beer drinker.................be it as it may, this race would be the season ending race for us...............so, that will be 5 more races left in the season.........
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

a daren i wana c wat ur c mod hydro is all about y dnt u bring it 2 minden so we can compare

Comment

Daren,

Just "enticing" you! But seriously, Mike and I will fix dinner for your bunch (give us a head count) on Saturday night. BYOC (Bring your Own Chair)! Let us know more at Eatonville. --Teresa

P.S. Doesn't Lemonade qualify as refreshing?

Comment

Some additional information:

For reservations call 509-766-9240 or Fax 509-766-9243

Cascade Campground
                          PO Box 1579
                          Moses Lake Washington 98837

Comment

RV Spaces are only $25 a night with water and power on site and dump site available on the road out of the park.

Comment

Well

If I lived closer I would prefer the AOF race myself. Over the years I have raced a lot of AOF races. My dad is even a lifetime member, awarded to him a few years ago for his contributions to the sport. Kind of like the APBA Honor Squadron.

I wish you guys luck at the AOF Nat's. Maybe in th enear future y'all can coordinate and have a Nationals in the middle grounds, like Carter lake Iowa (Omaha NB). AOF hosted a few Nat's there in the past. A little closer for us midwest folks that would not mind coming out to play.
                              Dave Mason
                              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                              X