Franklin, PA 5/22-23/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ian View Post
    I hate to do it, but, fuel of the day, or race gas?
    Both - Franklin area gas stations have always had good gas. In fact, many guys fill up extra cans after the race for later in the season. But, in case the Franklin area gas has changed since Sept - this would be a fuel of the day race.
    Brian 10s

Comment

From what I gather there will be no 750 Mod Runabouts there. We had planned to be there with one, a little dissapointed that no others will be there. We will be there to test on Friday and would like to know if there will be class to run the rig on Sat. Please let me know, thanks Bob & Don Rusnak N-96, 9-N

Comment

T- minus

3 days and counting

Forcast is for perfect weather this weekend. Hope to see everybody there.
        Brian 10s

Comment

Hey Guys,
          It's been a few years since i've been to the site - Is it the Beach Road access that we are racing at?

Thanks - Just trying to get my bearings before i hit the road this weekend.
          ----
          Graham18ce
          Team Canada ThunderCat
          Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
          Twitter @FralickRacing
          Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

Graham,

Yes, take the road for beach access.

See you there.

Dana

Comment

I will be there Sat, and Sun taking pictures. If you have a new rig, driver or just want a picture email me at gkline@bytesandpix.com . I will be at the drivers meetings too.

If you want an idea of what the course looks like please visit my website at
              http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/sports

Thanks,
              Garrett

Comment

Hey Brian any AMH? I just had to mess with you buddy! Can't wait to see you all!
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                  Hey Brian any AMH? I just had to mess with you buddy! Can't wait to see you all!
                  Watch it Earl.......The Penquin/Sister Mary Stigmata (the teacher/Sister in "The Blues Brothers" ) will work you and I (Jake/Elwood) over with the ruler!!!

"And don't come back till you ...REDEEM YOURSELVES!!!"..........

See ya out there test'n..........IN MY WAKE
                  Quotes:From The Blues Brothers (1980)
                  Sister Mary Stigmata: [after chasing Jake and Elwood out of her office with a sword for using foul language] You are such a disappointing pair. I prayed so hard for you. It saddens and hurts me that the two young boys whom I taught to believe in the Ten Commandments have come back to me as two thieves, with filthy mouths and bad attitudes.
                  [pauses and points at them]
                  Sister Mary Stigmata: Get out... And don't come back until you've redeemed yourselves...
                  Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-20-2009, 07:23 PM.
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Had a couple guys call that are on the fence for 25SSH and 25MOD.

I'll have one 25SSH there
                    25MOD also and a second if needed.

41P?
                    5N Rossman is loaded to leave
                    61S?
                    laypecs/Canadohta lake-25ssh/25mod

Weather looks GOOD!

Call around/post asap---------------please
                    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-21-2009, 10:50 AM.
                    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

steve i would try to make it. but i see no 850mod hydro's are comming.? good luck to all and be safe. chuck 280-p

Comment

Jsh , Jsr , Axsh , Ash , 20ssh , Csh

Comment

Working...
                        X