When the red flag flies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mr Koegler or Kegs to us older guys,
    Good to hear and read your input on Hydroracer. I will be at Grass Lake for the week of the Nationals and look forward to sharing a black russian with you. When I get old I will add some skim milk and begin to drink white russians but until then I will continue with the black ones. I've heard you were a great host at the Winternationals and that does not surprise me at all
    Looking forward to catching up with you, it's been quite a while
    Glasses

Comment

I remember (to well)

...I was there too Otto. I was eleven. Remember?

Twisted Sister

Laurie:
      Certainly I remember! Pigtails and cute as a button! 38 years later and the whole thing is still pretty vivid in my mind. Obviously it had a similar effect on a very young Matt Dagostino, as well. Matt reminds me (I had forgotten) that Clack went on to will the Nationals at Cedar Rapids the following season… unbelievable. But then again, no smart money ever went against Maloof. Here it is in 2009 and we’re still telling Maloof stories!!

And the GLASSMAN is in da house!! How ya doin’, Jack? Actually, I got caught up through Bill & Laurie, and was very glad to hear all is well with you. Hope to catch up with you this year and have a few laughs about “the good old days”.

(Oh, and Laurie… if you do go ahead and join AARP, make sure Giles buys you a drink or something. It’s a well known fact that he gets a commission on each cadaver he drops at their doorstep.)

Regards to all…
      otto
      "....that's one happy tub of beer"

Comment

Originally posted by bill giles View Post
        Hey Laurie,
        Joined AARP yet~!?
        THe Ancient Mariner

Can you believe that nice man, Bill Giles, is taking a shot at me?
        Payback's a *****, Bill and I'm around...
        Twisted Sister

Comment

By the way, what happened with Clark was this:

He was thrown from the boat, was fine, gave the signal and THEN got run over. The patrol boat, for what ever reason, didn't see it happen.
          Clark waved to my Dad on shore to come get him. And he did.
          Twisted Sister

Comment

Grass Lake

Originally posted by Robert M Keogler View Post
            Hey Glasses, ***You gonna be at Grass Lake this year with your White Russians?.
            Kegs: Glasses is always at Grass Lake w/ his white Russians (& usually a good Malloof story too). I assume this year will be no exception. Eddie.
            14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

White Russians..................

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
              Kegs: Glasses is always at Grass Lake w/ his white Russians. Eddie.
              Eddie, Jack is a black Russian guy drinker. White Russians are for when he hits 60!

Read his previous post............sounds like you had fun in Pineville!! Bring the boys down to Jesup next month and we will show you how we do it in the South

Later

Comment

Working...
              X