Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh yess...

Originally posted by kws
    hey Jeff as i recall your green top looked pretty good at that little small town race in ill.
    was a fun time you should come back
    ps we have been slipping a few 15's in lol

tellem about the right hand turn
    Ah yes, My 'lil Hydro ran pretty good that day in '02. Because the race coarse is so small, boats are raced one at a time and race against a stopwatch. Once around the oval coarse, then a figure eight, then back around to the finish. I knew the one right hand turn was gonna be tough. But it still caught me off guard! The right sponson lifted way up for a moment, before I scrubbed enough speed to get it back down. I thought I was gonna get wet!
    I know some guys are slipping 15hp OMC's under 9.9 cowls. There's no way a 9.9 can run as fast as a couple guys there are running. That's OK, it evens the playing field for my 'lil KG-4. Everybody knows they were VERY underrated at 7.5hp!
    '03 got rained out, My wife and I had twin daughters in '04. Maybe I can make it back in '05.

Comment

hey six four we do have an old minimite out in the barn, it could be had for a little bit of cash lgive me a call if you are interested 309 475 2339

Comment

Working...
      X