New Boats For 2009 ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ride for '09

Heres the ride. Should be headed to Korea to pick it up soon. I think I might get in trouble if I roll it up though.
    Attached Files
    Dave W. Young
    95-D
    "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Attached Files
      Last edited by drbyrne55; 03-28-2009, 06:05 PM.
      BOPP

Comment

• How well did they run? I want one of those soo bad !!!!
        Silas Jordan
        Windham, Maine
        CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
        Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

• Originally posted by Moon child View Post
          Heres the ride. Should be headed to Korea to pick it up soon. I think I might get in trouble if I roll it up though.

Heck, Dave that thing is only 825 feet longer than your runabout! Should be a breeze! No bearing away!
          http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by DSR_Runabout View Post
            How well did they run? I want one of those soo bad !!!!
            Really, how did it go. We all want to know what your first thoughts were of the runs. Come on Sean, Dan, and Kyle. Give us a clue. Inquiring minds want to know. Play by play See ya all in 6 days!
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• Well, we spent Friday night until 3:30AM Saturday morning to get the boats rigged. We didn't anticipate it would take that long, but you run into things you don't anticipate........ Here's a couple close-ups getting the Black Pearl, Hot Wesabi, and the Kamikazi getting ready for their first outing.
              Attached Files
              Sean Byrne

Comment

• I got the first ride in the Hot Wasabi. With fresh rings and only a little time since ringed I had strict orders to go easy for the break in. Then I got turned into pit crew for the rest of the day and enjoyed the action from the beach. Here's a few shots...........
                Attached Files
                Sean Byrne

Comment

• For the first time out and learning how these new boats like to fly they performed quite well. Here's just a couple more............
                  Attached Files
                  Sean Byrne

Comment

• Kants CSH

It's all downriver from here. Finished the deck sheathing last night. Pretty soon I'll have this one done and I'll begin repairing Skip's CSR. (the purple Barney boat)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Wagneracing06; 03-29-2009, 12:46 PM. Reason: brain F@rt bad grammar

Comment

• Kants CSH

Latest progress on Blair's MJR CSH
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Wagneracing06 View Post
                        Latest progress on Blair's MJR CSH
                        Another great addition to Team MJR!!

Nice work, Big Rick! It looks good. I think that will be 6th MJR CSH at the TRORA races.
                        Brian 10s

Comment

• I am not sure about that one Brian. The first one went to texas and this on is going to Nova Scotia,??.
                          MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

• Originally posted by wagner-racing16-s View Post
                            I am not sure about that one Brian. The first one went to texas and this on is going to Nova Scotia,??.
                            I thought Kants was down in Columbus now?
                            Brian 10s

Comment

• Where's Kants?

Hey Brian,
                              Skip's right. Blair is in Nova Scotia. Maybe with a little arm twisting we can get Blair and his Dad to come to Lakemore. We'd have to get a few of our Canadian friends from the near north to talk them into it. I'll be delivering the boat to their Waterford race, if not sooner. I'll probably be looking for someone else to ride along and race. I'll have room on the trailer for 1 more boat. I hope they have a class for me to run in. I haven't heard their plans on the Grass Lake Nationals. The good news for me is, I can start fixing the hole I punched in my CSR bottom at Fall Franklin and then get started on the Barney Boat.

Rick Sr.

Comment

• Make sure you bring Skippy along to Waterford the band needs his air guitar again this year
                                Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
                                The eh TEAM
                                "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Working...
                                X