New Boats For 2009 ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the help .... I was wondering how to mount the yamato

A few more .... thing look very nice and the bottom is perfect .... no touch up needed.

All three boats are slightly different.
    Attached Files
    BOPP

Comment

• Looking Good!!

Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
      Thanks for the help .... I was wondering how to mount the yamato

A few more .... thing look very nice and the bottom is perfect .... no touch up needed.

now put them "babys" inside in the garage and keep em warm and cozy! Better yet.........put em in the house!!!!!

you and Sean pick up that new enclosed trailer yet for the new "fleet"???????
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mercguy View Post
        they would be a WHOLE LOT easier to trailer right side up!

should I tell Torei to start building (3) new carts for them????

PS: prolly not good luck to start showing them bottom side up at first!

That's my bad. I've got the trailer in Yakima for some repairs. They'll be right side up next time you see them
        Sean Byrne

Comment

• Daren,
          You'll feel better knowing they are warm now

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
          now put them "babys" inside in the garage and keep em warm and cozy! Better yet.........put em in the house!!!!!

you and Sean pick up that new enclosed trailer yet for the new "fleet"???????
          Attached Files
          BOPP

Comment

• da pros boats

Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
            Thanks for the help .... I was wondering how to mount the yamato

OK
            All take look see of the new pro boats!
            let.s see the bottom of R-35/ R-48
            Marc
            R-58
            vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
              Daren,
              ah............yes, I am...................BUT....why is there a car in the garage?????
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• blue boat

sure is a good looking boat
                PEMBERTON RACING
                CSH 72N

Comment

• All done except to install kill switch and tac. Just in time to get two new motors and boat cart at Lake Lawrence April 4th and 5th.
                  Attached Files
                  Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                    All done except to install kill switch and tac. Just in time to get two new motors and boat cart at Lake Lawrence April 4th and 5th.

Mike, your boat looks great! Torei just finished up your boat cart also! Your definately stylin for 09!

PS: not to frown on your parade, but the numbers on your cockpit sides are not APBA complient! white on black or black on white only.................bring the boat to Lawrence and race it!~
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• I only race one race a year with you guys, can't afford the entry fees, so I follow AOF rules. Looks better and the numbers are way larger than required. I will just be testing so they don't have to score me. Water is way to cold over here for testing.

It did turn out nice for just a roller, foam brush and a Purdy paint brush. See all of you in two weeks. Please order sunshine!!

Comment

• Awesome Hulls

Hey Mike,

Great work on your new ride, Mike. No name yet inscribed on the side boards, though. I liked the last hydro name you came up with -- is this one number "II"? Hope to see you at a couple of races this year. Thanks for all of your help getting me off the beach at Moses Lake last year. I hope to see you again at Moses Lake this year for the APBA PRO Western Divisionals (a long time after the Depue PRO "Nationals"!) Only in the Pacific Northwest would we have a PRO Divisionals race months after a Nationals race...go figure. LOL

And the Byrne Bros' new boats are awesomely kool. I thought I had a bad toy collection problem -- but from what I can see you guys definitely win in the NW with the most garage toys!...Darin must come in a close second in NW water toys collecting

I can't wait to see how all of the new Revolution hulls perform (in OSY-400, O-250, & O-350 PRO classes) and check out Lee's and Bill's new hulls in person. Congrats to Doug on the purchase of Lee's cool 250/350 laydown and a new Rossi motor. This season should be "interesting", to say the least with Denny's new Revolution also in the 250ccH field.

Rock-on dudes! I will post a picture of my new (used) hydro when the paint touch-up, new motor equipment, and sponsorship graphics are completed. I hope to get some great boat racing pictures from a cowling-mounted, digital camera this year.

Al
                        Excalibur Racing Team
                        O-250 Mostes/GRM (with a Karelsen/Yamato-Tietze backup)

Comment

• Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
                          Daren,
                          I don't know about Daren, but I feel better. Dan, I think we have enough boats now. No need to worry about having enough boats for a legal heat of racing
                          Sean Byrne

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Peffley View Post
                            Hey Mike,

Great work on your new ride, Mike. No name yet inscribed on the side boards, though. I liked the last hydro name you came up with -- is this one number "II"? Hope to see you at a couple of races this year. Thanks for all of your help getting me off the beach at Moses Lake last year. I hope to see you again at Moses Lake this year for the APBA PRO Western Divisionals (a long time after the Depue PRO "Nationals"!) Only in the Pacific Northwest would we have a PRO Divisionals race months after a Nationals race...go figure. LOL

And the Byrne Bros' new boats are awesomely kool. I thought I had a bad toy collection problem -- but from what I can see you guys definitely win in the NW with the most garage toys!...Darin must come in a close second in NW water toys collecting

I can't wait to see how all of the new Revolution hulls perform (in OSY-400, O-250, & O-350 PRO classes) and check out Lee's and Bill's new hulls in person. Congrats to Doug on the purchase of Lee's cool 250/350 laydown and a new Rossi motor. This season should be "interesting", to say the least with Denny's new Revolution also in the 250ccH field.

Rock-on dudes! I will post a picture of my new (used) hydro when the paint touch-up, new motor equipment, and sponsorship graphics are completed. I hope to get some great boat racing pictures from a cowling-mounted, digital camera this year.

Al
                            Excalibur Racing Team
                            O-250 Mostes/GRM (with a Karelsen/Yamato-Tietze backup)
                            Thanks Al for the nice compliments. I think that across the country there are a lot of nice new boats being build. It is hard to believe we are in a recession with all of the new boats. Ours was not in the buget but I needed something to do during the cold winters.

I have another sticker with the same name for the side boards but since the local paper has been following the build maybe I will have a name the boat contest for the town.

Unfortunately we will not be at Moses since our last club race this year is the same weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                              I don't know about Daren, but I feel better. Dan, I think we have enough boats now. No need to worry about having enough boats for a legal heat of racing
                              Sean, you have a lot of nice boats now. I would be afraid to scratch one. I think your problem is comng up with enough drivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X