Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's in the Patrol Boat? Eddie.
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
      Bill Huson is holding the radio in the middle, I don't know the other two guys.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the pictures Joe! This watching from home stuff stinks!! Hope you all have a safe and successful day today!

sigpic
        SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Hoping to see some results and a few more pics

What was the turn out?

Comment

also thanks to everyone that helped us this weekend, we had a blast!!!
            great pix Lo' Fasz,(all but that last one of the goob!)

JT
            JT Bried

Comment

Patrol boat . . .

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
              Driver, new CSH racer from Florida (?), forgot his name. Hey, I'm old and have CRS. Bow rider is a Tabor City EMT. Pic was leaving the pits and before I strapped into a PFD so I could be ready for action.
              carpetbagger

Comment

If anyone has any pictures of Abby's blow over on saturday, they need to be posted ASAP! I've never seen an AH do a 360 degree vertical flip like that! AMAZING! Thank God she's ok!

This was a really nice race site. You missed out if you weren't there. The race was run very well! Thanks to everyone who came!

Stacy
                "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Abby's flip . . .

Originally posted by racerchic3z View Post
                  If anyone has any pictures of Abby's blow over on saturday, they need to be posted ASAP! I've never seen an AH do a 360 degree vertical flip like that! AMAZING! Thank God she's ok!

This was a really nice race site. You missed out if you weren't there. The race was run very well! Thanks to everyone who came!

Stacy
                  You know what they say - practice, practice, practice!

Funning you, Abby. Maybe Stacy will post how many heats you won in Tabor City. Lots of them - go fast, girl!
                  carpetbagger

Comment

I wish I would have gotten pictures of it. It was pretty spectacular to watch!
                    Joe Horvath

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Huson View Post
                      Driver, new CSH racer from Florida (?), forgot his name. Hey, I'm old and have CRS. Bow rider is a Tabor City EMT. Pic was leaving the pits and before I strapped into a PFD so I could be ready for action.
                      It looks like Ken "Red" Rhodes from Orange Park Fl.

sigpic
                      SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Good Job!!

I'll tell you guys one thing. There should be a special award for Lisa Jennings. She was once again helping out with a radio in her hand both days ALL day. Maybe an APBA Most Valuable Member award?

It was a great race, and racesite! I can't wait til we go back. The locals were very cordial & appreciative. Although the wind was bad on Sat. we ran what we could and got in everything on Sunday.

Also, many thanks should go to Steve Dunn. He did a great job "handling" everything (and everybody).

We had many new faces. That in itself is very inspiring.

Maybe Janet can post the results soon for you guys.

Chris Johnson

Comment

I would like to thank Howie Nichols for doing time on the judges stand. Even if it meant dealing with Becky. Lisa deserves all the kudos we can hand out, as well. She stepped in as pit boss, and probably put ten miles on her tennis shoes by the end of the day. I think everyone in the pits stepped in to lend a hand at some point, and it was nice to attach faces to the names we see on hydroracer. Some of these new J kids are nuts....it should be fun in the years to come.
                          Ian Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                            Some of these new J kids are nuts....
                            thanks for not posting names
                            JT Bried

Comment

yes indeed . . .

Lisa Jennings was on top of the pit scramble for two solid days. Great job. Bob Dunlap and John Runne are two I know who served multiple shifts on patrol boat duty, there may be others. Thank y`all. David Howard didn't race this weekend, but he wore himself out setting up, tearing down, and making all the judges stand thingers work. Jimmy Warren and Stacy Runne worked the PA system. Who can forget Jummy's rendition of the National Anthem, or the rousing Jimmy & Stacy duet of the Anthem on Sunday! Steve Dunn organized a great race, amazing for a rookie race director. And the crew of officials ran a flawless race. Thanks to all of you, including the names I missed . . .

Laugh of the weekend: Inspector in very loud voice: FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FOUR POINT FIVE POUNDS!
                              carpetbagger

Comment

Working...
                              X