Late Summer - Early Fall Donation Drive For HR Net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred Tyson

Hey Fred Tyson, here is your chance to take a ride again and see if you really want to get back into racing. Come back to Raleigh again and take a ride in David Weavers boat for a donation fee.

Comment

Dan, I think more people have warmed up to Paypal since the last time you had it available, but it is always good to continue to accept checks as an alternate for those who aren't ready to use electronic transfers.

If you reopen the Paypal option, I pledge to cover the fees for the first $2,000 donated by Paypal transfers in addition to the amount I will send by check this week. Maybe somone else will cover the fees for second $2,000 or more sent in by Paypal and it won't cost Hydroracer.net a dime to use Paypal.

I would also like to point out to other readers and newbies to Hydroracer.net that you don't have to be a member of APBA or any other racing association in order to donate. If you are just a fan of boat racing & Hydroracer.net, please feel free to donate to help Hydroracer stay on the internet.

Comment

Good morning Sam,

Thanks for the offer, so far the old fashion check method has proven to be bit more successful then the Pay Pal method. Once I decide to open up the Pay Pal option I will post a notice online.

Thanks for your support!
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by HYDRO21Z
          I will bid 125.00 David.
          I may not be employed in Oct, but I will be at the race, and I want to help
          Dan for all of his efforts.
          I would like a ride in a 250 hydro.

Dennis 21Z
          The bid stands at $125 which means hydroracer.net will reap $250 with the match. Is this it? 2 bids? There must be some people put there interested in their first good Alkie ride. Kevin Harrell? Travis Pond?? Ian Augustine?? Ooops....
          David Weaver

Comment

Going, Going,.....

OK,

I will close this auction Friday September 8, 2006 at noon.

At this point, a total commitment to Hydroracer of $250 ($125, plus my match).

This boat took a good second in the final heat at this year's nationals. It's got a little something, something....

Nothing would make me happier than to have Dennis take the ride, but this auction is for a good cause.....so please bid folks!!!

How about it Eddy, you may never go back to gasoline again?? Racer X, I know that you dig the fumes!! MJR, see what you want to give up in the for sale section. Ricky Bobby, step out of the Busch league. Ben F-27, see what you were chasing (ha, ha,ha).

Well, if it's $250 then that is great. I appreciate Dennis' generosity and I am pleased to match it.
            David Weaver

Comment

Working...
            X