Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.......

Next time anyone see's me trying to run through the pits......stop me and remind me how old my knees are......Thanks in advance.

boat racing makes you feel young again!!! so you are going thru the old folks buggy. 'your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill'

frank novotny
    52-E

Comment

• Dave Cofone
      Dave Cofone commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, I did a dumb thing at Millville and ran (jogged) from the water back to my pit to get a part and my knee has been bothering me ever since. Keep in mind I am an avid cyclist and never have a problem with me joints from riding. Live and learn......if I have to I will get a laydown before I give up on the boat racing.....

Originally posted by Dave Cofone View Post
    Next time anyone see's me trying to run through the pits......stop me and remind me how old my knees are......Thanks in advance.

I thought you were talking about me when I read the subject line.... Do yourself a favor and go ahead and get a laydown. After three knee surgeries - one a total replacement - I know that there is no way that I'd want to try to race a kneeler again.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

If you are seriously considering a laydown, call me Aero-Maine Design 863-808-2043

Comment

• Dave Cofone
        Dave Cofone commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not seriously considering a laydown. I need to get experience in my current boat but I would not rule one out if I am still in this a few years down the road.......

You will find driving a laydown, that works properly, is nothing like a conventional boat. Laydown is smooth, when you get to the turn,turn the wheel keep throttle full on, comes right around and the conventional boat can't begin to turn with it.

Comment

Working...
      X